Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh hell yes, this looks awesome, that shot of the Muto flying at godzilla is awesome. There is going to be some badass fights in this film. Can't freaking wait, can't believe we are only 2 weeks away.

NEW ASIA TRAILER!

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Holy crap that trailer.

"A monster"

"No, a God"

"Let them fight"

:thud:

:hi5: :rock

Well, another I'm gonna be fighting tooth and nail to get advance screening tickets for.

F me.

Imagine the fights though. We havent seen one fight scene in a trailer and I absolutly love that.

Imagine the fights though. We havent seen one fight scene in a trailer and I absolutly love that.

Speaking of this, I know the rumor mill is that he rarely uses his atomic breath, and in principal, that sounds bad, but thinking about it, I feel like Toho often used it as a crutch because of the limits of suitmation in fights, like just shoot fire breath at him and you won't have to move around. I like that this film should have some brutal, animalistic fights to it, and the ray will show up to make as much of an appearance as it needs to.

Looks great. My only issue is that I want Godzilla to be the bad guy for some part of the film and not the Saviour of the world. Looks like the Mutos are the problem and Godzilla is somehow summond to deal with them... Of course I could be wrong. But I liked the idea that most of the destruction was caused by Godzilla and not the Mutos. I thought that Godzilla would be the main problem until the Mutos showed up and then we would have just 2 bad a$$ monsters going at it.

Either way. It still looks good.

It's pretty impressive except, they have all the body parts right up to the shoulder, but then the shoulder's flipped the wrong way so it throws it off, I want to try it myself now that we have a lot of HD shots.

Gareth edwards take a bow sir this looks fantastic, i want him to direct a marvel movie in the future

Well, wishful thinking. :lol

The final piece of the puzzle, the story, will be judged May 15th 7pm. :yess:

Reviews will be out few days before obviously.

Now sit back and enjoy my gif. :lol

How's the wife holding up. :duff

So psyched for this movie now! Will be seeing this in 3D IMAX on the day of release :rock

Back