Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sombody said linkin park is doing a song for this movie?

God, no. Terrible fit. Worst fit. Rammstein would be a better choice and even then, it's a stretch. A music cross-promotion can't be done with this film and it shouldn't. Not with the tone it has.

Sombody said linkin park is doing a song for this movie?

Doubtful. They are doing another song for Transformers but I don't think they are doing one for Godzilla. Strange that Sum 41 did a song for Godzilla: Final Wars and we know how that turned out--yuck. Just like the movie. No pop rock for the new film please. It just wouldn't fit.

Cool concept art from the video.

14005878955_f1c1d07ff3_o.jpg

I like that! :clap

Bob Eggleton Godzilla 2014 art, muto limbs at the bottom.

tumblr_n4la3lLnRm1r1x4nlo1_400.jpg

Looks like I need to get to the news stand and buy some magazines! :rock

God, no. Terrible fit. Worst fit. Rammstein would be a better choice and even then, it's a stretch. A music cross-promotion can't be done with this film and it shouldn't. Not with the tone it has.

I agree, and I love Linkin Park, but they really have no business making music for a godzilla film. They are perfect for transformers but godzilla isn't a music tie in kind of film.

Yea i dont know where the people of tumblr got that from. it wouldnt really fit the film at all. I dont even know if anybody is singing anything for this movie and if they do its probably gonna be some sad indie song lol.

Nothing against Linkin PArk, but I hope no hit pop songs or rock songs come from this movie. This isn't Transformers and Armageddon. It was different from Transformers because the ending of the film was supposed to pump you up. This is meant to be a serious film. I'm hoping the credits roll and help the audience really take in the kind of movie they just watched and the meaning of it. The ending credits should be a dark, somber score from the film not a popular smash hit from a boyband. Godzilla 1998 had Puff Daddy at the end and I still shudder.

I'm sure it's rumor, the only soundtrack listed has been the score from Desplat, doubt they'd do just one song. Anything but orchestral music has no place with this film.

[RESIZE][/RESIZE]
I thought ImagineDragons took over from them? Which might be the only bit of something resembling good news to come out of that movie. :lol

Imagine Dragons and Transformers can go well together.

But, don't forget DINOBOTS! :panic:

Where is my maquette of this beast already? :impatient:. This movie looks epic. Which studio designed this Godzila?

Where is my maquette of this beast already? :impatient:. This movie looks epic. Which studio designed this Godzila?

Agreed. Come on Sideshow. Let's see what you have in store for us. Honestly, it will probably be just a week or two and we should have a teaser for what they have planned. Then I bet opening weekend, they drop a full reveal on us.

This picture is all over the place! The King looks GREAT! :rock

Cover art from original DVD reissue... Trying to capitalize on the new film... Thought it was cool looking.

51VrkcSAT-L.jpg

I like it! I may have to pick that copy up too!

Agreed. Come on Sideshow. Let's see what you have in store for us. Honestly, it will probably be just a week or two and we should have a teaser for what they have planned. Then I bet opening weekend, they drop a full reveal on us.

:pray:

Back