Last rat standing WIP - PRIVATE COMMISSION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Still quite rough, but I think the basic likeness is there.

8585929235_a89d56b4c1_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Last rat standing WIP

Pretty cool man, the refinement will definitely bring the likeness out completely. It's a treat to watch your work back on the forum again. :rock

Wow! Looks great man. I definitely need this as well. My shelves are missing a Bond figure!

Insane likeness already. Good to see you back adam, especially with a sculpt of a favourite character of mine.

Who ever commissioned it is a lucky guy indeed. It looks to be one of the best likenesses ever.

:exactly: I currently have my arm cocked back loaded with twenties!!!

I like it. And I hope for the love of all things sacred, that it's in 1/6 scale. :)

Any chance you might contact the person who commissioned the work and ask them if they'd like to open this up for additional buys? Maybe offer them their cast for free.

Thing is, for instance; if I have privately commissioned this and paid a princely sum for the privilege, why on Earth would Adam then be able to make a run of this at a considerably lower cost?

Adam was just showing his WIP of his latest private commission I believe but I do not want to speak on his behalf.

Back