LARGE Kit Fisto Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Luke and Anakin, but this guy is so cool - easily my favorite Jedi so far. Of course I can't wait for Obi-wan so I can do that Trainspotting custom...

I can see re-dressing most of these guys is going to be a must. I stripped my Anakin down to his undertunic and pants and put all the robes back on, not using any of the clasps and simply letting the belt keep everything closed-- he looks ten times better. Come to think of it I had to do the same thing for my Vampire and Human-faced Spikes.

Darklord Dave said:
....Of course I can't wait for Obi-wan so I can do that Trainspotting custom...

Wha- ....... are you serious? That would be so awesome! :cool:

swiftlikessharpthings said:
I can see re-dressing most of these guys is going to be a must. I stripped my Anakin down to his undertunic and pants and put all the robes back on, not using any of the clasps and simply letting the belt keep everything closed-- he looks ten times better. Come to think of it I had to do the same thing for my Vampire and Human-faced Spikes.

Yeah, the snaps are useless when trying to set the tunic, etc, correctly. The belt holds everything fine.

Tom wrote:
"My dickey's showing"
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Wor-Gar said:
BEHOLD!

kitforpost2.jpg
:lol you know, it makes you wonder that if he has long tentacles, what else does he have that is long....ah...nevermind. :monkey1

I was a little disappointed that he didn't come with any additional hands. He can wave the force with his left hand but poses like this are impossible:
zackjensen.jpg

kit_fisto.jpg

I know its a minor thing but I like some of my Jedi posed in two-handed attack mode.

He doesn't come with extra hands???

Wow...this is starting to sound like it's not that great of a figure. Limited neck articulation. Top heavy. Unable to have a two handed saber grip.

Sounds like this is a bomb.

I figured some of you would've read the figure's page.:rolleyes:

Actually, alot of people are starting to say that this is the best figure of the line. Or atleast the people on RS. I don't know about on here.

I wouldn't say it makes him a bad figure, but I think it was cheap of Sideshow to skimp on the number of hands. Even one extra pair would be nice.

Zakk Attakk said:
I figured some of you would've read the figure's page.:rolleyes:

Actually, alot of people are starting to say that this is the best figure of the line. Or atleast the people on RS. I don't know about on here.

There could always have been a typo on the page. Besides, some of us probably assumed interchangeable hands would be an understood given with this line.

I personally haven't seen it in person yet. I won't until sometime next week. The site owner of Yodasnews.com is mailing me his Kit for the week so I can photograph and review it for the site.

Just based on what I've heard, this sounds like a step down from Luke and Anakin. Only having one set of hands limits the types of action poses you can make.

Granted, it's a fantastic sculpt. That much is clear. But I'd expect more than just a nice portrait for a $55 figure.

Still, I'll reserve final judgment until I have the chance to handle it in person.

I don't have mine yet either, but perhaps it was packaged with a saber grip left hand because then it might possibly be really top heavy... just a thought.

Sith Lord0498, jlcmsu, and Michaelcrawford, let us know when you put your review up, I enjoy reading reviews of this type...

Yup, Kit is the best of the 3 because there is not a single thing wrong with him. They only "if" is they could have given the extra left hand.

EVILFACE said:
Yup, Kit is the best of the 3 because there is not a single thing wrong with him. They only "if" is they could have given the extra left hand.

I have a feeling Obi-Wan will be the first "perfect" SW 1/6 figure for me.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I have a feeling Obi-Wan will be the first "perfect" SW 1/6 figure for me.

Obi-wan looks great but also Mace Windu. You guys are right about Kit's hands though, it limit battle poses.

student_toe5 said:
Obi-wan looks great but also Mace Windu. You guys are right about Kit's hands though, it limit battle poses.

Aside from the sculpt being somewhat off, Mace looks great as well. So does Qui-Gon and Maul for that matter.

EVILFACE said:

Well, no doubt it is a good figure. And..possibly the best of the three delivered so far, but....
there is not a single thing wrong with him
??
I know its a difficult sculpt but the top heaviness makes him difficult to stand without the "stand" [not all of us use them you know].
If nothing else, a left saber grip hand could only help to counter balance the top heavy weight.

Back