LARGE Kit Fisto Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ta-da! My kitchen! And Kit.

Kitsideforpost.jpg

Kitfrontforpost.jpg

And the rarely seen back side of Kit...

Kitbackforpost.jpg

Mine is a bit top-heavy, but these pictures are literally right out of the box with little posing whatsoever.

:D

Nice pics! Mine is scheduled for delivery Friday. Can't wait after all the pics I've seen.

Nice Kitschy shots of Kit in the Kitchen there W-G! :D

Very cool figure, I got mine yesterday and was more than impressed at how well it came out but I also knew how well SSC just nails Aliens and Monsters.

LOTRFan said:
Those are some rather foul teeth, brush a little Mr. Fisto would ya!? :eek:

I think he sees the same dentist as Darth Maul. you know, the fifth of the "four out of five" that didn't recommend the sugar free gum?:D

Darth Rage said:
I think he sees the same dentist as Darth Maul. you know, the fifth of the "four out of five" that didn't recommend the sugar free gum?:D
:lol :lol :lol

BEHOLD!

kitforpost2.jpg

This is my handle...this is my spout...

OK, OK, I know :D

Just fixing Kit's outfit and I figured some people might be curious about the appropriate colored body.

Hmmmmm.... Something familiar about naked toys and that kitchen? were you the nude Luke poster?:D :rotfl :D

Last edited:
OK, he's redressed for accuracy...

Kitredressedforpost1.jpg

Kitredressedforpost2.jpg

Kitredressedforpost3.jpg

Here's a comparison of "out of the box" vs. the redress.

KitfromboxvsKitredressed.jpg

Not much of a difference unless you look close...pants, tunic, shirt, etc. I'm a stickler

Last edited:
NICE WOR-GAR!

This is such a cool figure, really looking forward to more of the SW Aliens coming down the line...

Edit:

Forgot to mention thanks for the green body pics, I heard SSC took the time and effort to do this but I had not seen any pics to confirm it.

Last edited:
Zakk Attakk said:
Hey Wor-Gar, what was it like redressing? Painful?

Nope. Easy. Took me maybe 30 mins. Getting the belt back on was the only hard part because those pegs don't stick so well if you just push. I just got some tweezers and "squeezed" it together and voila! Used the same tweezers to stuff the pants down into the boots. After building a HT Predator, this was a breeze. Well worth the 1/2 hour to set him straight.

Posing has been tough as he's really top heavy. If you go with bent knees as I did, you have to crouch him a bit...meaning having him leaning forward. I know he's destined for a shelf dive in the near future.

Lucky you! That's awesome because this is an awesome figure.

I still need to get my messed up belt mailed out, I think I know how it got messed up too, it looks like the belt 'loop' on the left side of the buckle (looking at his front) looks like it got glued together improperly to where the ends in the back were glued on top of each other instead of end to end which cause it to be pushed away from the belt so that band around the belt couldn't be glued there, which also makes it hard to just glue back since that's prohibiting it, but luckily they will send me a new belt once I send them the damaged one.

Now I just have to wait for the Sith Anakin figure, luckily I should have that before I go to college, but that means any other figures that I order will arrive while I'm at college so I'll have to have them mailed to me or just wait until I come back home to visit to get them, maybe Maul will ship during Christmas break.

Back