LARGE Kit Fisto Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome Tom. YOu are definately my hero for the day. Here is a gold star just for you!
Gold%20Star.jpg

I love that these shoes are so real and have traction.

Nice pictures, though I'm really glad I passed on this one. Kit's the only SW or LOTR fig I've not ordered and I've second guessed that a bit. But the in-hand pix make me think I made the right choice. Still, I hope all who eagerly await him get him soon.

I knew this was gonna be a hit! Love the eyes, SSC always nails the Aliens and Monsters. Thanks Tom for confirming it.

Just a little nit-pick, but I noticed the spots on his head aren't blended together. :eek: Looks a little weird, but still is a cool figure.

Seeing your pics of him with the droid head...I reget not pursuing the exclusive. Ah well. Very nice pictures as always.

Agent0028 said:
Seeing your pics of him with the droid head...I reget not pursuing the exclusive. Ah well. Very nice pictures as always.

I have both on order because I wasn't sure that I'd ever display the droid head, I'm still not sure I will. My exclusive may stay in his box for a while.

Those are some rather foul teeth, brush a little Mr. Fisto would ya!? :eek:

Last edited:
Didn't Kit have clean teeth in ATOC? I would prefer that version. But I'll wait to see him in person.

Darth Loki said:
I have both on order because I wasn't sure that I'd ever display the droid head, I'm still not sure I will. My exclusive may stay in his box for a while.
Pretty good thinking, if you don't display him with the head you can make a pretty penny on the exclusive.

Agent0028 said:
Pretty good thinking, if you don't display him with the head you can make a pretty penny on the exclusive.

I thought about doing that with my Darth Sidious hologram...although selling only the hologram loose. But...it's grown on me I suppose... :eek:

Kit mustve joined the Cavity Creeps in his time between being a general and Jedi during the Clone Wars!:rotfl

Great pics Buttmunch! It is making me really anxious to get mine (should be here by Friday). I think something maybe wrong with Kits Left Hand though.... :lol

Agent0028 said:

I'm finding that the drooid head makes for a good foot rest. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Its kinda funny that some of us will display Kit (and other Jedi and Sith) with their robes on and others will display them with their robes off. Currently all of my Jedi have their robes on. That may change when they have someone to fight.

Buttmunch said:
Its kinda funny that some of us will display Kit (and other Jedi and Sith) with their robes on and others will display them with their robes off. Currently all of my Jedi have their robes on. That may change when they have someone to fight.

A new avatar!!! Nice!

Back