Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you guys know it is official that the Lara Croft PF has been delayed to 2nd Qtr. 2008

Its bad news but it is welcomed, as it is less money to spend this last half of the year :)

Perhaps the success of this figure will lead to an Angelina Jolie version then all people can be happy...not that that could ever happen in this hobby!!! :lol

:) Exactly that! :) You have to be a cynic in this game. Saves a lot of pain. ;)

Hearing that this has been delayed makes my order finger itchy.....there is time to save the funds...

Just saw this one for the first time. Another one to put a dent in the credit card.

Hey Darklord Dave can you please move this to the Video Game section? :monkey3

This still due in Q2? I'd like to add it but with the onslaught of PFs I don't think this will make the final cut.

This still due in Q2? I'd like to add it but with the onslaught of PFs I don't think this will make the final cut.

Still says Qtr 2. It was originally slated for 4th qtr 2007, and got pushed back. I doubt it will be pushed back again.

The new Tomb Raider game will be out before this PF!

Then you need Lara in a new outfit!

I really want to order her. I know she's sold out on SS but I have other places I can get her...just still debating. I dunno, tough decision.

EDIT: forget it, I ordered it. I just have to have her!

Last edited:
I really want to order her. I know she's sold out on SS but I have other places I can get her...just still debating. I dunno, tough decision.

EDIT: forget it, I ordered it. I just have to have her!

ahh, poor buffygirl, I remember the days when you were only going to get a single PF. Whats that now, number 3, we told you they are additive :lol

PS. I have the Lara PF on pre-order too, here's hoping we get a shipping announcement real soon.

Back