Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P7240089.JPG

P7240092.JPG

i hope this does well and they continue this line(video game PF's). I'll get Lara...probably from an e-tailer though to save money.

Man, they're going the whole nine yards with this license. I can't see this being the most profitable license, but I'm sure there will be some cool stuff.
And it looks like the PF will be 250 then since that's the highest price.

Hmm.... legendary sccale busts, or the scale those Spider-Man ones used?

EDIT: Woops... 299 was the highest price. I'm sure it's gonna be an awesome PF, but $300? Dang...I better see an awesome base!

Yeah, I get the feeling that it was part of the license agreement from Edois, that SSC had to take on other collectible product types to do the ones they really wanted. I don't see anything other then PF and 1:6 doing well but we shall see.
It's strange, I asked the question here a long time ago whether anyone wanted Video Game collectibles from Sideshow, the reception to the idea wasn't very encouraging.

Very nice detail on the base and on the costumes. Wasn't really impressed with the teaser pic, but those of the set-up at Comic-Con do it more justice. Nice looking piece, though not for me.

Now, those Legacy of Kain pieces someone suggested, well, that would be a match made in heaven.

She looks fantastic!! How could anyone not buy this?!?!!?

Not enough room for PFs I'm afraid. But I'm all about the 12 inch stuff! Can't wait to hear more about that! I hope they get around to her wetsuit from TR2. Best Raider game on the PSX, imo.

Back