Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just received my lara today, and yeah it's a very well done statue. my question is this, mine is a ex. and the sword doen't seem to fit properly, meaning that it goes into the hole, but it seem to want to stand at a bad angle. does anyone else have the same prob? i was thinking to just take a drill and slightly ream out the hole.

Picked up mine a couple of days ago and just had a chance to do a series of pic's, so here are a couple of choice ones:

Lara1.jpg

Lara2.jpg

All in all, she turned out very nice and I think I prefer the hair at the back, just doesn't work or look as good at the front.

wanted this PF for a long time, got it today and WOW its amazing, you will be suprised how good it is in person, my fav sideshow pf after hulk pf. heres some pics :D

what the hell is up with her legs, around the knees, only thing stopping me from picking this up

I really would like this PF, but I try to avoid anything not in 1/6 scale. Besides, the Sideshow 1/6 Lara is jaw dropping with some tweaks. :yess:

That setup looks great Rogue, Preds and Laras go well together. I have some of those same pieces. What do you have in the Exo-terra?

Thanks for the nice comment bud ;)
Can't wait for my Wolf LSF to join!!!! Excited!

I have 3 Exo Terra's... In them I have 3 beautiful tarantulas. Brazilian Black, Mexican Red Knee and a Mysore Ornamental.

Do you have a thread with your collection on bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back