Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, double post.
The NECA statue looks nice, but that the metal pole up her ass detracts from the design a bit. It's probably a temporary part of the statue design though.

Last edited:
Sorry, double post.
The NECA statue looks nice, but that the metal pole up her ass detracts from the design a bit. It's probably a temporary part of the statue design though.

My thoughts as well.

That pole is having all the fun. :lol

The fact that the SS version is "mixed media" makes it much more appealing to me.

My order is in!!! This is one of my favorite things shown at SDCC. I love it!!:chew

my order is in too and i'm keeping her...it wasn't an impulse purchase....of course it depends on what the production pics look like.

Got my order in, Video Games are my #1 purchase (with toys being 2nd) and I loved this game for 360 and to have Lara embodied in PF form is awesome :)

I was pretty shocked to see this at SDCC and that Sideshow picked up this license. It's a fantastic PF and I so ordered it. And I'm glad it's the game version rather than Angie. I used to have a couple of the Sota Lara's based on Angie and a couple resin game version Lara's but I got rid of them because of the scale. This is right up my ally since it's 1/4 scale and mixed media.

I really like this but I just don't have the fundage.....I will defnitely go back and pick it up but man I really wanted it....:monkey2

it was pushed back for flexpay it said. It didn't say anything about the normal orders.

it was pushed back for flexpay it said. It didn't say anything about the normal orders.

In the newsletter it said:

Tomb Raider: Lara Croft Premium Format figure - #71991 & 71991FLEX Now 2nd Qtr 2008

Which is the item number for the exclusive, they list both Regular Payers and The Flex payers.

But the regular is is still scheduled for a 4th Qtr. release.......

i'm glad they went with the video game version.
Me too. This figure is Lara - not some has-been actress.

This was a no-brainer; I actually pre-ordered it within minutes of receiving the newsletter. And I don't do that kinda thing very often!

...I'd rather have her in the blue/green top from all the rest of the games and anniversary
Agree with you there. This should have been a "classic and true" Lara release. But no complaints, the look is great.

7199_press07-001.jpg

Me too. This figure is Lara - not some has-been actress.

This was a no-brainer; I actually pre-ordered it within minutes of receiving the newsletter. And I don't do that kinda thing very often!

Agree with you there. This should have been a "classic and true" Lara release. But no complaints, the look is great.

7199_press07-001.jpg

I agree entirely with everything you said, I felt the same way.

I ended up ordering this at the show before I left. It looked great in person. I'm glad they went the route they did and choose not to use ole Angelina.

IMG_2195.jpg

As a fan of the earlier Tomb Raider games I had to pick this one up.
Really looking forward to it!

Back