Kyle Reese bust (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A-freaking-mazing.

Holy sheet this is amazing!!!!:clap

That is amazing! Great job alaneye. You captured Biehns expression so well. I can't wait to see this painted.

I've said it before but this is a beautiful bust , the base is genius. :clap

Thanks guys :)

The only thing I would say not to forget is the string around the shotgun, everything else is ace!

The string... in some publicity photos he has the string wrapped around his hand, but I don't think he does that in the movie. It would be easiest it get some cord or string in the correct scale and tie it on.

Finally got the bust mould made and pulled the first casting.

hp5g.jpg

i21j.jpg

l05z.jpg

With shotgun:

p52j.jpg

deuh.jpg

a57h.jpg

Just the base to sort out now.

Al

Cheers, Hicks.

I finished the base mould and cast one today. Just need to mould the support post now.

6979.jpg

mbu8.jpg

Finally getting around to painting a Kyle. Grey primer. Detail always looks too much after priming, but the colours knocks it back.

fc2t.jpg

ys6p.jpg

4xpp.jpg

mu88.jpg

So happy to see this masterpiece finished!! Been following this since you started back on the RPF. You are one hell of a talent sir!

I was amazed at how fantastic this has looked through out the entire process and now with your fantastic Paint job it is the perfect icing on the cake :clap

Back