Kyle Reese bust (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow just came across this thread and extremely enjoyed starting from page 1 to page 10 and seeing the amazing progression and this fantastic looking bust, your talent is unbelievable man awesome job!

Totally worth the wait, great job all round:clap

Thanks!

So happy to see this masterpiece finished!! Been following this since you started back on the RPF. You are one hell of a talent sir!

Been a long journey... thanks for following :)

I was amazed at how fantastic this has looked through out the entire process and now with your fantastic Paint job it is the perfect icing on the cake :clap

Thanks, the painting has always been a worry, especially since Chris did his amazing Photoshop job... it was through that and picking up tips from this and other forums that I was about to do the kind of paint job I'd hoped I would.

Wow just came across this thread and extremely enjoyed starting from page 1 to page 10 and seeing the amazing progression and this fantastic looking bust, your talent is unbelievable man awesome job!

Hi, thank you for your kind words.

Here's a few pics with the Terminators.

fc0j.jpg

qqsp.jpg

The plan has always been there to do all the main characters, including young John, but time passes by as always...

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the reply to the e-mail. If you do a Sarah in the future, hope it's T1 to go with the Kyle bust.

Back