Kyle Reese bust (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome work! The base is perfect, I love the IEDs, great touch and very good idea.

Now we just a proper 1/6 version! Reese, Aliens, Navy SEALs, the Rock, and so on...how HASN'T this guy had a proper, modern sculpt done???

That's awesome work! The base is perfect, I love the IEDs, great touch and very good idea.

Now we just a proper 1/6 version! Reese, Aliens, Navy SEALs, the Rock, and so on...how HASN'T this guy had a proper, modern sculpt done???

Synder-Man does a great Reese and Hicks in 1/6.

I was lucky enough to get a Xenoviper HT Reese resculpt and repaint for my 84 Hicks. I used a Synder-Man sculpt for my final battle Reese.

Thanks guys.

Well, I'm finding less and less to tinker with, so I guess he's ready for baking.

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

Like the updates:)
Guess its best to go back after a break or you end up rushing it or getting too obsessed and ruining it.
Think its turned out great, look forward to seeing it painted;)

My God that looks amazing.

Outstanding work

Holy sheeet!!!:horror

Amazing work!:clap

This thing is just incredible looking!

Thanks guys, glad you like it :)

Like the updates :)
Guess its best to go back after a break or you end up rushing it or getting too obsessed and ruining it.
Think its turned out great, look forward to seeing it painted;)

No rushing with me :) sculpting is what I do in my spare time and sometimes I might not work on something for 2 or 3 months at a time.

I knocked up a stand today... the idea sorta being it's the corner of the kitchen table. What do you think?

Holy crap, Christrom over at the RPF has painted Kyle in Photoshop and it... well look for yourself...

I know it has the real eyes in there which makes a big difference, but I had always been hoping the paint would complete the likeness... if I can paint it half as good I will be very pleased indeed.

That is amazing! Great job alaneye. You captured Biehns expression so well. I can't wait to see this painted.

The only thing I would say not to forget is the string around the shotgun, everything else is ace!

Back