Kumik - 'Charlie'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the second one better. I also wouldn't mind if someone did a set of Silver Screen Edition Marx Bros. figures.

I would love a good chaplin fig but those pants...waaaaay too baggy and the pleats go down to far. if they can get it anywhere near the actual pic (see page 1), then im all over it.

I finally pulled the trigger on this one. I ordered the "Comical" version.

Just can't wait to see it in hand!

charlie-31.jpg

Glad you got in on the Chaplin figure, Jerry...

I'm guessing you went for the "Comical" version also.

On another front, I'm almost half way done with Costello's pants, I'll post some shots soon on the "Abbott and Costello Meet..." thread.

Great...looking forward to seeing your pics! Yep, went with the comical figure because the other looks too spacey to me...on another note, still waiting to hear about Laurel and Hardy...will let you know as soon as I know something..

Just Brilliant...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L07xH4Ta5A&feature=related[/ame]

This is the message that I received recently:

estimated release date is postponed to July because KUMIK is adding a vest and tailoring the coat to make it similar to the actual coat that Charlie wore.
_
KUMIK is also repainting the sculpt.

With Charlie Chaplin coming to me soon. I was wondering if there are any sculpts that would be a decent match for Eric Campbell.

This guy:

73732323_EricCampbell.jpg

Any Ideas?

Back