Kotobukiya into Marvel in a big way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they were doing movie stuff for Hulk or Iron Man I'd think we'd have heard by now.

I have to agree with the IM film releasing in less than one month its a little late for them to release something large like a Comiquette or Dio if it hasn't been announced. The helms is all we are getting looks like.

As for Hulk nothing by now means probably nothing at all....

Great looking Venom!!

213.jpg

Love the IM and really want to pre-order it. I've never ordered from bigbadtoystore.com before. Any thoughts about them?

BBTS is top notch. The nice thing is they dont charge you until the item ships.

Some pics originally posted on Statueforum.com of Kot's Iron Man statue

IM1.jpg

IM_sixth_scale.jpg

Its what I was hoping for but not what I wanted exactly.

Criticisms:

1. He looks too skinny compared to the trailer

2. The red looks very pink, not at all "hot rod red" and definitely lighter than Sideshow's bust

3. The piece looks too glossy

These are my opinions and I hope its just a bad picture as I'd really like an accurate maquette of the full size Mk III armour

Not too sure about the base but it would look good displayed with mt RDJ signed 8X10.

I for one liked the Indy ArtFX Scene, but that's besides the points. I think the death of gwen stacy could be really cool (besides her having a broken neck); I could see her falling off of the bridge with spidey jumping to save her. The phoenix could also be interesting.

The new Koto stuff isn't going to be Vinyl is it?

And that Koto Iron Man is so ^^^^^in, I'm probably going to have to get it

Back