Kotobukiya Bishoujo Tekken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I and I

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread about this, hope I didn't miss it.

Koto expanded their Bishoujo line to their first game characters. Two girls from tekken are announced.

Imagen if they will continue this with other games. Resident Evil, Soul Calibur, DOA, PNO3, .... Think about the possibilities:panic::panic:

alisachr.jpg

More info and pics on my blog :https://dimic.ikaryas.nl/2011/preview/hey-did-you-hurt-yourself

Interesting that they started with the worst Tekken character (Alisa).

Oh well. I look forward to seeing who else they do. This could make for a cool lineup of figures once they cover a few other series as well. It'd be fun to have them all displayed together.

more pictures from the Japan Expo (Paris)

jecc201178.jpg

jecc201179.jpg

jecc201179b.jpg

she looks so beautiful! and she's definitely on our wanted list :D

I know Tekken is very anime like with crazy hair and eyebrows, cutscenes etc, etc, but I've always liked how people looked like their nationalities and the Bishoujo line kind of takes away from that imo. The body, clothes, pose and paint look great though.

I know Tekken is very anime like with crazy hair and eyebrows, cutscenes etc, etc, but I've always liked how people looked like their nationalities and the Bishoujo line kind of takes away from that imo. The body, clothes, pose and paint look great though.

Yeah I agree. It doesn't even look like Christie anymore.

Lili, Anna, Nina and Zafina please!
Hope Kotobukiya do this good.
And get the Capcom and SNK license too!

Sorry for old bumpt. Did they ever release photo of Asuka figure?

Well at least Asuka is the third figure and I won't have to wait that long for her - she's is the only one I plan on getting from the Tekken line.

Wow, pretty dead in here. Either way, Asuka is up for pre-order now with estimated ship month of September. She really is the only Tekkan figure I was excited for and I think she looks pretty darn good.

24372-ttt2asukeheader1.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I LOOOVEE Julia Chang she's my favorite female Tekken character (Lei Wulong is my favorite male Tekken character). Pretty excited for her Jaycee figure though I am a bit sad it couldn't be of her normal attire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I just got the notice that my Asuka PO is being processed so should probably be here this week. Gotta say, I am pretty excited.

My Asuka Kazama came in today. I think she came out fantastic. Sorry about the poor pictures - my room has pretty bad, low lighting in it.

2012-10-11_14-51-03_438.jpg
[/IMG]

2012-10-11_14-51-18_515.jpg
[/IMG]

2012-10-11_14-51-36_516.jpg
[/IMG]

2012-10-11_14-51-56_278.jpg
[/IMG]

Back