Kong: Skull Island <<SPOILERS>>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skull Island - King Kong Prequel

Cheesy or not, I'm looking forward to seeing this movie because I loves me a good monster movie! :yess:

:lecture
Looked very cool but I'm afraid it's gonna be the same kind of **** that was Zilla 2014.
It has John Goodman so I'll watch anyway.

Also, this is a "Kong vs Zilla" prequel. Change the thread title, please. :lol

just as long as there are a lot of monsters in the movie (other big animals) the problem with zilla 2014 was the lack of zilla

Anyone noticed at the beginning of the trailer, the choppers in formation, one of the choppers turns out to be a dragonfly? :lol

This is probably gonna be very good, when a filmmaker has the sensitivity to do something like that, that's a good sign.

Re: Kong: Skull Island

This movie looks good for monster action and the human journey, the area Godzilla 2014 lacked in, I'm excited for this regardless of Kong vs Godzilla, I like all 3 versions of Kong and even King Kong lives, this looks like a solid entry for the character.

This movie looks good for monster action and the human journey, the area Godzilla 2014 lacked in, I'm excited for this regardless of Kong vs Godzilla, I like all 3 versions of Kong and even King Kong lives, this looks like a solid entry for the character.

Same here. Like I said before I loves me some good monster action. :yess:

I ****ing LOVED King Kong Vs. Godzilla as a kid! :rock :rock

f75b1fe58a3cece5c4d532783b70c0b6cc6765fb60933ce45f063248ac7d06d7.jpg

Anyone noticed at the beginning of the trailer, the choppers in formation, one of the choppers turns out to be a dragonfly? :lol

This is probably gonna be very good, when a filmmaker has the sensitivity to do something like that, that's a good sign.

I've just watched the trailer again and spotted that. Nice shot! :clap

Very early, but I feel like Goodman and Jackson might be some stronger performances than the leads.

Cinematography looks great already.

They just shifted focus on to a Dragonfly in the foreground, not that the Dragonfly looked like a helicopter. It was a nice touch though.

Trailer looks better than I imagined it would.

So, are several of the Freaks on this board going to get angry over Hiddleston playing a soldier/tough guy like they did when Brody played one in Predators?

I've just watched the trailer again and spotted that. Nice shot! :clap
It reminded me to the foreshadowing of the female end x female end seat belt in the Jurassic Park chopper.

They just shifted focus on to a Dragonfly in the foreground, not that the Dragonfly looked like a helicopter. It was a nice touch though.
You took it literally, of course the dragonfly isn't a helicopter, there are 3 choppers, not 4, and even out of focus you can see it's a dragonfly.

The point of that was to foreshadow the scale and size of things in the island by playing with the depth of field, framing the dragonfly as if it was the size of a chopper, you don't see that type of storytelling through visuals a lot in blockbusters anymore, I thought it was worth noting.

Back