Kong: Skull Island <<SPOILERS>>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skull Island - King Kong Prequel

they just added four battle sequences with Kong fighting dinos- the two actors new pats were to open their mouths and run..they both dropped out. Sam Jackson and DeNiro just signed...

Now that's a big Kong.

kong-1.jpg

Michael Keaton and JK Simmons just pulled out of this project. They're not in it anymore.

Hiddleston is still in.

Doesn't surprise me, Keaton will be busy with Spider-Man as the Vulture , and Simmons will be busy with Justice League as Jim Gordon.

So we have Loki, Captain Marvel, and Nick Fury in King Kong.

It just so happens that I was in Orlando last week and went to the ride.
It was ok, but didn't blow me away.

It just so happens that I was in Orlando last week and went to the ride.
It was ok, but didn't blow me away.

was it really short? im hearing the problem most people had was how short it is?

Not really, it's got quite a bit going on, and I especially liked the animatronic Kong, but it's just not that memorable IMHO.

Is this related to Peter Jackson's 6 hour long King Kong?

I believe the main character is the son of a character from the events of the first Kong encounter (not sure if it relates to a Kong movie) - so connected by story but maybe not in the same universe. :dunno

Looked very cool but I'm afraid it's gonna be the same kind of **** that was Zilla 2014.
It has John Goodman so I'll watch anyway.

Also, this is a "Kong vs Zilla" prequel. Change the thread title, please. :lol

Back