Kong: Skull Island <<SPOILERS>>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't that site give literally every movie a lashing?

Pretty much, even the most loved films have plenty of flaws that can be pointed out. I watched this for Dead Man's Chest and had things pointed out I never thought of in dozens of viewings. I watch these vids for fun but don't treat them like reviews.

What a movie!!!!!!
I was thrilled.
Though part 1 was much better than this, it is also worth watching.
Rating 3.5/5

part 1 was much better than this
Godzilla_facepalm.jpg

What a movie!!!!!!
I was thrilled.
Though part 1 was much better than this, it is also worth watching.
Rating 3.5/5
Lol being thrilled gets a 3.5 out of 5....?

What gets a 5 from you?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wanted to see this in theaters but missed so I rented it from Redbox.
A couple of things that irked me was how close the helicopters engaged Kong, they should've been further away. Also the same giant monster movie trope with modern heavy weapons being completely ineffectual against the big monster. I wished Brie Larson's and Tom Hiddleston's characters had more of a romance. John C Reilly's character was fun, though I think he could've been written funnier. Loved Sam Jackson's character, he was the heart of the film, I kinda wished it focused entirely on him.
Overall it was a pretty good sequel, maybe the Larson and Hiddleston character's relationship would expand in the next sequel which I hope they get to make.

The Peter Jackson Kong had really good stuff, but it's just too damn long. I wish he'd get to do a "director's cut" of Kong but this time, edit the movie way down.

The Peter Jackson Kong had really good stuff, but it's just too damn long. I wish he'd get to do a "director's cut" of Kong but this time, edit the movie way down.
Agreed. There were a few scenes that dragged on that really didn't contribute much to the story. Instead, they interfered with the flow of the movie. Nevertheless, I enjoyed Jackson's Kong.

This one was still enjoyable for me, but I don't take it seriously anyway. I'm really just looking forward to the G vs K movie. :)

They gave it a lashing. :lol

Those guys are pretty hilarious, they aren't serious, they said they even did the movies they love. Though they used to have better bits and chuckles, now they sin every movie for having the Sony or Fox in a movie, or sin a movie for a statement that would be explained later in the movie, just adding stupid sins.
My favorites are Deadpool and Mad Max.

Back