Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ^^^^^^^ has done this before. Just look him up over at OSW. There are LENGTHY discussions about his previous scams.

In fact, when he first posted this in the For Sale section, I thought people called him out on it. He needs to be banned so it doesn't happen again!

I was just looking up his posting history and noticed that he himself had deleted a sales thread back in November where he was trying to sell this same piece and people were calling him out for it.

Personal information is exactly that, personal.
If the OP wants to pm someone with the details that is up to them but there is no need to post the address details and phone number on the open forum.
x :peace
That ^^^^ers right to privacy was forfeit when he scammed someone for over $1000 worth of goods.

I say post the ^^^^ers info ALL OVER THE NET!!!

Quit defending scammers. :cool:

holy ^^^^ KJ, im so sorry to hear this. That is some ^^^^ed up ^^^^.....!

I think it's safe to say that anyone who is trying to sell or trade a kojun sparrow on a forum is looking to scam. I have only heard and seen first hand BAD things happen when dealing with this figure.

Gah, i usually don't get very affected by this type of news but to hear you get juked like this pisses me off for real. I wish I could do something to help you out bro.

Sucks, and this guy is a total ass hole.

Still, you sent over a thousand dollars in merchandise to someone you never delt with before? I don't care if your communication with him was like talking to God, you F'd up.

Here is the real irony. This is grenado's first post.. defending a Filipino people were accusing of trying to scam:

Hi there. Ive been a long lurker here and finally decided to register today because I wanted to say some things regarding your comments about Filipinos. Dude, wtf? you think of yourself so high? What, only Filipinos do all the bad things in the world? C'mon man, cut us some slack...

I suggest the mods close this thread, this isnt going anywhere.

This really is what almost gets me the most. Oother Filipinos who join this board out of honesty and love for the hobby are going to be stigmatized by this kid.

I'm not defending anyone KD, especially a scammer and if you think thats what I am doing then you obviously don't now the first thing about me.

Yes, he was called out the first time he tried to post the listing in Commerce, being new, no feedback, the usual, so he deleted the thread. He was advised to add photographs to the listing with a paper that had the date and his name on it as proof of havng it 'in hand'. So that's what he did and he re-listed the item.

I hate scammers and hope he gets what he deserves.

This whole situation is very unfortunate and I hope the OP gets his money back or something is worked out.

Nah we know you dont defend scammers but he deserves every bit of whatever strikes him back.Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance but this guy indended to scam Jun and need some real ass whopping!!! :lol

Last edited:
Hope this one gets sorted out. Kazu, I have family/friends in Makati, Cavite, Imus and Laguna ..so if Granado is in those general areas I could possibly help as well, just PM if need be, though looks like pix is well ahead so far ..best of luck.

Last edited:
Damn, just read the whole thread. You were one PM ahead of me, Jun. That you sealed the deal with this guy.

I was kinda interested in this piece myself, damn, I'm glad I didn't. But nevertheless, feel sorry for you man.

Just take it as a lesson learn and to wise up. Chances are e-threats don't really work, and the reason why he kept on using his kojun sparrow is because he knows that there are always new suckers who will fall to the scheme and that there's nothing anybody can do bout it, except e-threats.

I apologize if I had any hand in making it possible for him to scam. He seemed very cooperative and generally interested in participating and that's why I suggested he prove he had the figure.

At this point he is banned from the board, but if it somehow turns out that it is a misunderstanding then he will be allowed back. However I don't see that happening.

I'll be cooperating with other forum admins to make sure he's blacklisted in the hobby.

I apologize if I had any hand in making it possible for him to scam. He seemed very cooperative and generally interested in participating and that's why I suggested he prove he had the figure.

At this point he is banned from the board, but if it somehow turns out that it is a misunderstanding then he will be allowed back. However I don't see that happening.

I'll be cooperating with other forum admins to make sure he's blacklisted in the hobby.

Hoo-f#ckin-ray! Good work.

What a total c#nt.

Damn Jun, what a scum dog, hope you get some kind of resolution on this!

The risk is always there on ANY forum. Buyers should take precautions on any sale on any forum. The OP isn't wrong, and this situation really sucks, but it should not reflect on the board. The only way to stop these kind of events is do research, get refs, ask questions and get pics. Yes, this fool (scammer ), did those things, or provided these things.
Barring that, the whole for sale section would have to close down. It's great we have peeps and mods (PIX) that are willing to help. I hope this guy comes to his senses and realizes wrong from right. It's a basic concept , too bad many in society do not grasp it. :confused:

In one of our local forums there is a guy that goes by the same name and he also collects 12 inchers.

I sent kaz some info to confirm and I also sent Granado.Espada an email. If it is him there is no way the filipinos can condone such behavior in one of their own.

In our forum though he says that it wasnt him that dealt with kazukijun. Hopefully we get to the bottom of this. We cant promise everything but we will try our best to give you a fair shake Kaz. =)

Thanks for doing that Speedracer, very kind of you and its worth a try.
Hopefully he will see sense and either return the items or send the figure originally agreed upon.

I hate hearing about this as any scam against a collector is a scam against us all--- As a community we have to be vigilant and wary of those that would seem to offer a too good to be true deal.

People know that collectors are passionate about their hobby and there are people who are only interested in taking advantage of our passion.

If you are not 100% confident in dealing with someone (due to their SSF feedback rating + e-bay info) then DO NOT DEAL no matter how wonderful the item(s) would look in your collection.

Buyer beware. I'm sorry that you had to go through this kazukijun and I hope that you can get your stuff back-- but let's ALL take a long look at this and not only remember for ourselves but also to look out for our fellow Freak collectors.

Back