Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In one of our local forums there is a guy that goes by the same name and he also collects 12 inchers.

I sent kaz some info to confirm and I also sent Granado.Espada an email. If it is him there is no way the filipinos can condone such behavior in one of their own.

In our forum though he says that it wasnt him that dealt with kazukijun. Hopefully we get to the bottom of this. We cant promise everything but we will try our best to give you a fair shake Kaz. =)

Thank You speedracer, I'll pm you soon with the necessary info.

Also thank you to all mods & members for your support and help.

He told me he met with Kojun whilst in Korea?

Exactly, he told me the same thing.
But Kojun never met him and according to Zuno, the Jack Sparrows were sold at a Korean site which need a Korean security number to join.

So how did he met Kojun????

Exactly, he told me the same thing.
But Kojun never met him and according to Zuno, the Jack Sparrows were sold at a Korean site which need a Korean security number to join.

So how did he met Kojun????

I don't think it would be too hard to get one of these on the secondary market every now and then. Ebay maybe?

I don't think it would be too hard to get one of these on the secondary market every now and then. Ebay maybe?

I'm not sure about that, but according to Zuno, nobody would have sold their Kojun Jack Sparrow because he only made 10 for sale and will not to any more.

Check out the OSW thread here https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91094

The biggest mistake I did was not taking a screencap when he did the webcam and well, he was putting jack infront of the camera all the time and I didnt have a good look at his face.

But the kind ppl at OSW managed to find his ebay account & his myspace page
https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=1050255

Can't be sure if its him, but how many Riccar can there be in Quezton City Philippines?

I saved all my msn conversations & pms with him, hopefully the ppl at the Philippines board is able to help me.

the power of internet, its so easy to track people down even when they are in a different part of the world. I hope there will be a positive out come out of this ordeal. Kazukijun.

Has to be a He, unless I was seeing wrong things in the webcam, even though I didn't get a proper look, he definitely looked like a male to me.

Man, if it were me, I'd probably cash in some air miles and get myself on a plane to the Philippines pronto. Once there, I'd find out where he lives, pay him a visit, and pry my Jack figure from his cold, dead hands. :mad:

Man, if it were me, I'd probably cash in some air miles and get myself on a plane to the Philippines pronto. Once there, I'd find out where he lives, pay him a visit, and pry my Jack figure from his cold, dead hands. :mad:

Dude you gotta keep that inner Canadian sensation away when here :lol

Back