Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In one of our local forums there is a guy that goes by the same name and he also collects 12 inchers.

:lol:lol:lol

:eek::eek:

i remember the sale thread, seemed pretty legit to me but i guess theres never anyway to tell. Even if they do have feedback they can still scam eg, predalien08.

hope it all works out for you in the end

:peace

jun, i just read this whole thread - and i went from shocked to sad to very very angry. sh;t like this shouldn't happen to a guy like you - you're one of the nicest people i know on all the forums. i pray that you get your stuff buddy, and if not, this guy won't just get away with it. i'm glad there are so many cool people willing to help you (like pix and OSW guys).

i think he might have been significantly scared though and you'll get your stuff. but if not, don't worry, we'll sort this b:tch out one way or another.

holy ^^^^ this sucks !.
I hate even on a website like this where we come to talk about a hobby we all enjoy we can't feel safe. This really gets under my skin......

Jun , I hope you get everything sorted out. I can't belive the guy went on webcam , etc just to prove he had the figure.
Theres two things that could have happened.

The guy is a complete nut case who things he can get away with anything.
Or he is very very desperate.

Either way he has no excuse for what hes done. I hope hes reading this since he will know were all correct in saying hes a theif and a liar. Just hope someone rips him off one day so he can feel what its like.

He posted about the new enterbay figure too ?. Guess he will be selling these figures that Jun sent him to buy it ?. :rolleyes:

Man.. this guy has got some balls doing this.
Posting his face on webcam too. I think this guys lost it.

Man... I keep going to post this then wanting to type more.
I don't know what to say though , some people suck sooooo much. :banghead

Jun , I hope something can be worked out for you to recieve your item , figures or money back. This guy will get whats coming to him...

what do they call it ?...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=1530

Karma.

and you're right. He will get his reward.

On another note, the moral of this story is never do a deal with someone who says they have a Kojun piece yet they have ZERO feedback. :lecture

Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear what happened :monkey2. It's a terrible shame that there are scammers who operate on this forum - they are scum, and we need to expose them whenever we can.

Here's wishing you the best in your upcoming legal inquiries. I hope all works out well.

I would gladly donate $10 to a fund for the hiring of a well trained MMA fighter who would go over to this guy's house and show him why theft doesn't pay.

:lol Does everyone here just assume they can waltz in to the Philippines, beat this whatever he or she is to a pulp and simply flag down a cab to the airport and fly home gracefully? :lol

:lol Does everyone here just assume they can waltz in to the Philippines, beat this whatever he or she is to a pulp and simply flag down a cab to the airport and fly home gracefully? :lol

theres only one man for the job !. :lecture

up-leon_the_professional.jpg

:lol

Back