King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Dio- Buy NOW!, Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Diorama

I have no doubts that we will see this dio during Spook, but I don't think that the product slots have been added at all; there has been a fixed number from the beginning, unless I missed it. :dunno

They have added product slots. There were no diorama listings at the beginning..

Pay no attention to the photoshopped entries...only very early guesses on my part.

Guesses.jpg

Re: King of the Vs Aragorn Diorama

Guess I wasn't paying too close attention, thanks Steve. :duff

There was also no "Porcelain Statues" listed at all, where now Lilo and Stitch now are. So it's been growing somewhat just in the first few days, plenty of more room to grow over the next 5 days or so.

Well damn it it looks like I have to have this despite my moaning about too much Aragorn!! I want Jerry's print too!! :monkey2

Glad I was wrong about the dio not being available. The exclusive is different, but pretty cool I guess.

Last edited:

liked it and ordered it!!it seems better than the ringwraith one!!loved it!!

liked it and ordered it!!it seems better than the ringwraith one!!loved it!!

I don't know if I'd go quite that far, but I've got to say I'm much more impressed than I thought I'd be. Aragorn looks good, the KOTD looks much, much better than I thought he would.....and Jerry's awesome artwork as an added bonus! Ordered! Two thumbs waaaay up!!

I don't know if I'd go quite that far, but I've got to say I'm much more impressed than I thought I'd be. Aragorn looks good, the KOTD looks much, much better than I thought he would.....and Jerry's awesome artwork as an added bonus! Ordered! Two thumbs waaaay up!!

I agree, it looks cool as Hell and I'm very tempted (especially with exc. print). The only reason I probably won't order it is money. I still want to be able to snag any worthy PF's that come along, and if I have to choose only one line to collect it will have to be the PF line.

I agree, it looks cool as Hell and I'm very tempted (especially with exc. print). The only reason I probably won't order it is money. I still want to be able to snag any worthy PF's that come along, and if I have to choose only one line to collect it will have to be the PF line.

Well there's always FlexPay, but I understand completely. If you are going with one line only you really can't go wrong with the PF's. That line is getting better and better with time. :monkey5

Nice touch with the print (I would like to see that continue, esp being Jerry's handiwork), but not something I am interested in.

Prints in general aren't my favorite kind of exclusive, but in this case I think it's pretty cool since you're getting Jerry's excellent work.

Although I like the piece, I'm going to hold on tightly to my money and keep patiently waiting for the next member of the Fellowship in the PF line.

Back