King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Dio- Buy NOW!, Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Diorama

I actually think this scene would be perfect for a dio as is...Boromir on his knees, Lurtz readying the deathblow...and a few paces off to the side, Aragorn running furiously, ready to dive and tackle Lurtz. The scale of the piece may have to be adjusted to convey the proper sense of movement; if the size of the other human dios (i.e. The Treachery of Saruman, Shades of Mordor), the piece may be too big...

That scene would be great in dio form

Well, the last Polystone Diorama slot for Spooktacular has been filled...and it's the Creature From The Black Lagoon Silver Screen Edition.

Way to let the LOTR fans down.

It was a prediction so it will be up soon, perhaps as the "collectible figure sets?"

:confused:

Well, images of the Darth Talon PF were already leaked (although they have since been taken down), so I bet that the two open PF slots are actually of Darth Talon - the exclusive version and the regular version.

Looks like no LOTR love this year.

It's definately going up soon, seeing as how it just made a cameo in Ep 4.

:wave

The Clash of the Kings diorama was featured in episode 4 of Help Wanted. Since this is official now, and not a leak, here are some screen caps.

xmjsrc.jpg

2cyg0nt.jpg

The Clash of the Kings diorama was featured in episode 4 of Help Wanted. Since this is official now, and not a leak, here are some screen caps.

xmjsrc.jpg

2cyg0nt.jpg

it's really good!!!it will probably be the priority pro in friday i think!!

it's really good!!!it will probably be the priority pro in friday i think!!

After Criswell's prediction on Sat. I figured it would be up today, but maybe it will be tomorrow instead. No way will it be the PPO on Friday, it's just not that popular an item.

After Criswell's prediction on Sat. I figured it would be up today, but maybe it will be tomorrow instead. No way will it be the PPO on Friday, it's just not that popular an item.

Plus it doesn't fit the Mistress's prediction for the PPO.

But if this goes up before the Dead speciemen busts she has been predicting since the weekend, I'll be mad.

Plus it doesn't fit the Mistress's prediction for the PPO.

But if this goes up before the Dead speciemen busts she has been predicting since the weekend, I'll be mad.

I think you might be mad then.......:monkey3

Well, the last Polystone Diorama slot for Spooktacular has been filled...and it's the Creature From The Black Lagoon Silver Screen Edition.

Just because the slot has now been used, doesn't mean another can't be added. The new products page has been growing from since Spook started, so it was never fixed at it's initial number of slots.

Just because the slot has now been used, doesn't mean another can't be added. The new products page has been growing from since Spook started, so it was never fixed at it's initial number of slots.

Exactly. Not only has SS provided clues during Spook, they started dropping them several weeks beforehand for everyone to see. Really, what is more fitting for Spooktacular than a dio. featuring the KOTD. Please need to pay a little more attention to details.....and relax. :google

Re: King of the Vs Aragorn Diorama

I have no doubts that we will see this dio during Spook, but I don't think that the product slots have been added at all; there has been a fixed number from the beginning, unless I missed it. :dunno

Back