King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the ES for this ends up to be the same as GH, I will wait a bit to order him. I will pick him up, because I think both version side by side would look awsome.

If the ES for this ends up to be the same as GH, I will wait a bit to order him. I will pick him up, because I think both version side by side would look awsome.

No doubt the ES will be the same.

I could be less. It is the SSC Ex version of GHulk, and it also depends on how the POes have been for this. If they have been slow because guys already have GHulk on order then the ES could easily be 1000-2000. If I was to guess they could be as low as 1500. Again that depends on the POes since it went up as TBD.

I think if I was going to buy one of the two it would be King Hulk. I like how more of the sculpt is visible on this one. You can definitely pose him better. Though the Gladiator Hulk looks awesome, i feel the shield, which looks great anyway, just covers up too much of the sculpt, and limits how you pose him.
I also feel that this should be a littler cheaper considering you're getting less. The shield is massive compared to the ax, but who am i kidding.

I think if I was going to buy one of the two it would be King Hulk. I like how more of the sculpt is visible on this one. You can definitely pose him better. Though the Gladiator Hulk looks awesome, i feel the shield, which looks great anyway, just covers up too much of the sculpt, and limits how you pose him.
I also feel that this should be a littler cheaper considering you're getting less. The shield is massive compared to the ax, but who am i kidding.

LOL... cheaper was never going to happen . lol

I could be less. It is the SSC Ex version of GHulk, and it also depends on how the POes have been for this. If they have been slow because guys already have GHulk on order then the ES could easily be 1000-2000. If I was to guess they could be as low as 1500. Again that depends on the POes since it went up as TBD.

ES is 1500. I am going to PO this beast as soon as its coupon eligible. Worldbreaker hulk FTW

Damn I am good...lol.
Edit: With the ES on this out now... it is going to start to MOVE

Last edited:
Originally Posted by jaws
eeeeeaaaaasy pass. The head and ax should have been ex for the gladiator hulk.

I love wwh as it is the most powerful incarnation of hulk.... But this is sort of plain compared to gladiator hulk. They should have done an all new sculpt.

Actually this officially still is not wwh. This is king hulk before he returned to earth. So i guess the most powerful hulk has still yet to be made.

Happy you ordered it! Also this is 100% World War Hulk and this is the Hulk that came to Earth and was the most powerful Hulk ever. There are no changes when he left his planet (Except maybe a change of undewear) so this is the guy. No control disc, Tiara, New armour and loin cloth. If anybody wants a worldbreaker Premium format this is it, He just had too many names and Sideshow chose King Hulk but really there are only 2 Hulks from this story, Slave and Worldbreaker so if you want the Premium format that can lay waste to all your other marvel Premium formats order now or miss out. You can display him above all your Avengers, Fantastic Four and X-men PFs looking down with his snear before he kicks all there butts.

Yeah, this is the one I want for sure! WORLDBREAKER PREMIUM FORMAT aka KING HULK aka WORLD WAR HULK

I still wish they got the boots right... But that would cover the leg sculpt... Also he never used his sword or had an Ax... But yeah it;s the Worldbreaker.

Wasn't so 'easy' for JAWS to pass afterall :lol

Stop picking on me... I quoted all my dumb quotes already ;)

Dude that looks badass. Don't mind the crown as much either in that angle. Gotta agree with Savage though, the Trojan helmet looks better

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I wish I could buy this PF and put the gladiator hulk head on it hahaha

I will have both so I can mix and match :) But I wont

I called it DAY 1... and he KNOWS it....lol

I think it was day 2.

Anyways like some of SSC pieces it takes a bit for them to grow on me. This on is also just short enough to fit on my top shelf were the GHulk would not fit. I will have a nice shelf of Hulks after this baby gets here.

I think it was day 2.

Anyways like some of SSC pieces it takes a bit for them to grow on me. This on is also just short enough to fit on my top shelf were the GHulk would not fit. I will have a nice shelf of Hulks after this baby gets here.

No pretty sure it was Day 1... but it doesn't really matter.... You are going to love it.

But you swung and missed on CR Superman while I nailed that one ;)

Oh hell that was a **** show.... Rarely have I been so wrong... but yeah I booted it on that one.

Pics or it didn't happen. I want to see some ball bustin.

ball-buster.gif

It is harder to see GH's face sculpt unless you place him up high. However, he weighs a ton, so you will need a strong stand. I wonder how some weaker people were able to put him together. I know my wife would have trouble lifting him. He is amazing. He makes my Sauron Premium Format look tiny and weak. He is an absolute monster. Now I have to decide if I want King Hulk. I think my wife would prefer having only of the same body sculpt... But he is so badass.

Back