King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of November 15, 2014. One time code/s for Sideshow Gladiator Hulk / Iron man mark 42 life size bust

UPS05OFFYBQDRK* 5% Nov 30, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS05OFFKXO183* 5% Nov 30, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW IRON MAN MARK 42 LIFESIZE BUST
UPS10OFFW2W18P* 10% Nov 30, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS10OFFTBRJP9* 10% Nov 29, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS10OFFE6HEGZ* 10% Nov 27, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS05OFFKBFEUY* 5% Nov 25, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW LIFESIZE BUST IRON MAN MARK 42
UPS05OFFPYJY4E* 5% Nov 25, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW LIFESIZE BUST IRON MAN MARK 42
UPS05OFFXXM87J* 5% Nov 25, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK

other codes...

SUP3R14* 20% Nov 17, 2014 View Items-- Man of steet items (not all)
SUPES14* 10% Dec 00, 00 View Items-- Man of steel items (not all)

SP1D3R4U* 20% HOT TOYS AMAZING SPIDERMAN
SCJQ93* 20% SIDESHOW COMMANDER WOLFFE
NOLAND4U* 20% HOT TOYS NOLAND 1/6 figure

Again, hope someone can snagged some of the one time code/s for you atleast to save a little $$. I don't really need all of the code/s. Still, trying to get a 10% discount for that lifesize mark 42. We'll still try my luck.. :) TAKE CARE EVERYONE!

WILL ADD MORE SOON. HOPEFULLY. :hi5:

The ex should have been a switch out head and arm. Errr this makes people buy 2 of the same statues. I thought SS only limits one of the same statue per customer? This is an exception I guess?

The ex should have been a switch out head and arm. Errr this makes people buy 2 of the same statues. I thought SS only limits one of the same statue per customer? This is an exception I guess?

CBG I never give you a hard time but this statement is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz..... Has been said before.. Many times by you.

Man I would never sell my Avengers Hulk... As great as G Hulk is Avengers Hulk is still my fav. Might change when I get the new PF or K Hulk.

I would have skipped on the XM hulk... XM other stuff is great but I still don't think their Hulk is a winner... I bet the next Hulk they make kills though.

Man, I hope so. No offense to those who love the XM Hulk, people have different tastes, but comparing it to the justice they are doing on other characters just makes it look all the worse imo.

Man, I hope so. No offense to those who love the XM Hulk, people have different tastes, but comparing it to the justice they are doing on other characters just makes it look all the worse imo.

I agree... Some of the pics and videos out there make it look OK... But nothing compared to the newer stuff XM is doing and it's a far cry from any of SSC Hulks... IMO of course... I just can't get into either face sculpt, pose, or the shirt.... Something with the piece is just off.... I thought about getting it since Hulk is my fav. but I can't bring myself to pay that much for that piece.

But it has it's fans and that's all Kool and the gang.

pre-ordered King Hulk, skipped G Hulk....and recently got XM Hulk (about 4 days ago) and personally like XM Hulk starting to standout slowly from the bottom of my heart....the paint and finishing of XM Hulk is amazing.....among the best of my collection that SSC will never match it... I almost couldn't lift it up from the box.... it's big and heavy as hell.... the statue is about 50-60 pounds....

You may not visualize it on the pic or video but surely couldn't justify how good it is....the only thing I don't like XM Hulk is the colour of his pant.... his shirt doesn't bother me at all.

pre-ordered King Hulk, skipped G Hulk....and recently got XM Hulk (about 4 days ago) and personally like XM Hulk starting to standout slowly from the bottom of my heart....the paint and finishing of XM Hulk is amazing.....among the best of my collection that SSC will never match it... I almost couldn't lift it up from the box.... it's big and heavy as hell.... the statue is about 50-60 pounds....

You may not visualize it on the pic or video but surely couldn't justify how good it is....the only thing I don't like XM Hulk is the colour of his pant.... his shirt doesn't bother me at all.

XM Hulk is actually 39lbs with the base. 62lbs in box with brown shipper. Tavegg weighed him. Even the original SSC Hulk is not 50lbs as some said but rather 38lbs as seen in a video by statuehunter75.

Any info on when King Hulk is shipping? Anyone have their 21 day notice yet? I saw him listed in last week's newsletter as coming soon.

JAWS, are you still getting this one?

Again all they needed for the perfect GH/ planet hulk was just add this hulks COH to GH plus an arm to make a ex. But instead they decided to make 2 separate statues at 600.00 plus shipping ea. I mean look how many PF had a 2 COH and a arm along with many other changeable parts. I will only buy one of these and I chose GH. If they make a brand new sculpt of planet hulk I would consider it for sure.

Back