King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay for like 50$ or so.

Only catch was that the side piece of the helmet (not pictured) has a clean break. Can easily be fixed, but with the way I display him I wouldn't even be able to see it anyway so I just put broken piece aside for now.

Picked this guy up a few months ago and despite being an "older piece", wanted to give him some love on the forums. What a presence.

kinghulk.jpg

Both are magnificent in person. Need to track down a Skaar at some point in the future. Kenny A did a repaint on one recently and it came out really nice.

Both are magnificent in person. Need to track down a Skaar at some point in the future. Kenny A did a repaint on one recently and it came out really nice.

I think it's a matter of character for me. I like King Hulk much more, but I think the Skaar piece looks better.....I don't know. Decisions, decisions. :lol

despite being an "older piece", wanted to give him some love on the forums. What a presence.

Mine is still in my living room. :lol Getting ready to put the santa outfit on him I made last year: hat, sack of toys, and a scarf. I even used him in a photo I took as my christmas card for last year.

Mine is still in my living room. :lol Getting ready to put the santa outfit on him I made last year: hat, sack of toys, and a scarf. I even used him in a photo I took as my christmas card for last year.

Don't let anyone knock it over!!!!

I can't keep anything in my living room. They're all behind doors in Bestas.

Don't let anyone knock it over!!!!

I can't keep anything in my living room. They're all behind doors in Bestas.

It scares me, but I have 3 things in my living room atm: Hulk, Godzilla, and a lightsaber in a wooden display box. :pray: So far they're ok. Everything will go into my office, a strictly off-limits room, when it's done being renovated. My cousin is a handy person, so he's going to help me do a Besta "faux built-in" unit on the only fully bare wall the room has. It'll only be four frames wide, but there is an intake vent on one far side and a light switch on the other, so I had to abandon my plan for 5. Hulk will probably go onto a reinforced shelf in the middle or on a bottom shelf. He's so heavy!

Quote Originally Posted by newe82 View Post
Your right, my two MBA's in business taught me nothing.

I don't care about your MBA's. If you don't work for SS then you have no idea. You should have a degree in speculation too.

This is one of the funniest exchanges ever!h hahahaha:rotfl

looking for a person that was looking to buy this off of me on ebay...lol. I know this is an odd way to go about it but figured i'd try posting here...

antoorti-mm58p2

Back