King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well his hair isn't exactly blowing in the wind length ... lol.
Lol just a little longer maybe or straighter looking..like a Keown Hulk ;)
Production piece of GHulk courtesy of Rome ... This one without the shield to give you an idea how the final production piece for King Hulk might look... JAWS you are screwed m8

IMG_4867_zps097441a4.jpg

and to show you the scale

IMG_4896_zpsa095b9ac.jpg
Damn that's G! Too bad you can't really display him without the shield. But it gives you a real opportunity to make custom switch outs

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Production piece of GHulk courtesy of Rome ... This one without the shield to give you an idea how the final production piece for King Hulk might look... JAWS you are screwed m8

IMG_4867_zps097441a4.jpg

and to show you the scale

IMG_4896_zpsa095b9ac.jpg

The piece looks great... In all honesty it does not make me wish for the king any harder.... However once it is in hand my tune could change. But man there are just too many other pieces to get.

The shield is just massive, King lacks that massive thing

Great Vid. I think King will just have a different VIBE. I jumped on King after Gladiator flex went too high, glad he came out great for all those who ordered and it is an amazing sculpt regardless of which version you go for. King is not as iconic as G Hulk, but he does show more sculpt. He is not as weathered and his color scheme is green/silver rather than green/gold/bronze. He looks cleaner and you can see more of his legs and that awesome grimacing head. I am waiting to see the edition size, if 1000 or under, he will be highly sought after in the future but I can see SS producing 2500-3000 of this one too.

I happily p reordered this King Hulk. I also preordered Green Hulk and Red Hulk. I missed out on Silver Surfer. I hadn't discovered Sideshow yet. I don't don't really care for the XM hulk but love XM Magneto, Thor and THanos!

Love my G Hulk but I would not mind have K Hulk.

Thinking about cancelling Cat Woman and using my points towards this guy... Can't decide. I think I will wait to se what the ES will be... That way I know how long I can wait to use more reward points that I have coming.

Love my G Hulk but I would not mind have K Hulk.

Thinking about cancelling Cat Woman and using my points towards this guy... Can't decide. I think I will wait to se what the ES will be... That way I know how long I can wait to use more reward points that I have coming.

I would advise you NOT to cancel Catwoman, esp if you already have G Hulk. I think G Hulk came out great and will be the one people think of down the line when these pieces are mentioned. But it also depends on how much you love DC. I think the current DC offerings will be comparable to the early Marvel grail pieces (Cap, Thor, Hulk, red skull-to a lesser degree) So far I have bats, sups, Ivy, Joker, and they are all GREAT. Catwoman and Wonder woman are on pre-O and once batgirl comes out i'm all over that too. I was hoping to see that long-teased Aquaman PF...
:impatient:

I would advise you NOT to cancel Catwoman, esp if you already have G Hulk. I think G Hulk came out great and will be the one people think of down the line when these pieces are mentioned. But it also depends on how much you love DC. I think the current DC offerings will be comparable to the early Marvel grail pieces (Cap, Thor, Hulk, red skull-to a lesser degree) So far I have bats, sups, Ivy, Joker, and they are all GREAT. Catwoman and Wonder woman are on pre-O and once batgirl comes out i'm all over that too. I was hoping to see that long-teased Aquaman PF...
:impatient:

I am back and forth... Not a huge DC guy but I love the Batman and his universe.

I am back and forth... Not a huge DC guy but I love the Batman and his universe.

Who are you kidding... WE BOTH know that there is NO way that you are going to pass up on Green Gore Group 1/4 SSC Hulk... and keep Catwoman.... LOL. You can lie to yourself and everyone here... BUT you can't lie to HIM!!!!!!!

IMG_4089_zpsb56e54cd copy.jpg

eeeeeaaaaasy pass. The head and ax should have been ex for the gladiator hulk.

I love wwh as it is the most powerful incarnation of hulk.... But this is sort of plain compared to gladiator hulk. They should have done an all new sculpt.

Actually this officially still is not wwh. This is king hulk before he returned to earth. So i guess the most powerful hulk has still yet to be made.

planet hulk is such a great story, it deserves it's own statue.

3002212-king-hulk-002.jpg

i think the neck looks bad here. Needs a helmet. Don't care for wavy curley hair either.

Congrats to those who like it though.

3002212-king-hulk-009.jpg

3002212-king-hulk-004.jpg

like i said. The neck seems really off. But i am starting to like the hair.... It looks like mine from my youth :) ;)

looks good from the side....

3002212-king-hulk-008.jpg

but straight on angles it looks strange to me. I know hulk has a big neck but this almost looks forced. In fact when i first saw a photo of this in the other hulk thread i thought it was photoshopped.

3002212-king-hulk-002.jpg

it works with the gladiator hulk because of the helm..

All imo anyways.

300221-gladiator-hulk-006.jpg

SCREW IT!!!!! Ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah a lot of threads aren't getting bumped. I'm surprised as well

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back