King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ES 1500? LET THE PRE-ORDER SCRAMBLE BEGIN!!!!

But seriously, what part of Sideshow Exclusive made most of you guys wait and think about it in the first place? (unless you already have GH)

Seeing how Gh came out, I am more amped for this guy now. Either way, both will be grail in 4 years I think. Just hope SS ends this sculpt with King, I couldn't take it if another one came out with a lower edition of 200-500. EMPEROR HULK or something like that.

It is harder to see GH's face sculpt unless you place him up high. However, he weighs a ton, so you will need a strong stand. I wonder how some weaker people were able to put him together. I know my wife would have trouble lifting him. He is amazing. He makes my Sauron Premium Format look tiny and weak. He is an absolute monster. Now I have to decide if I want King Hulk. I think my wife would prefer having only of the same body sculpt... But he is so badass.

Yeah I made up my mind. It's going to be King Hulk for me. I'm just liking it more and more. I feel it just looks and will pose better.

ES 1500? LET THE PRE-ORDER SCRAMBLE BEGIN!!!!

But seriously, what part of Sideshow Exclusive made most of you guys wait and think about it in the first place? (unless you already have GH)

Seeing how Gh came out, I am more amped for this guy now. Either way, both will be grail in 4 years I think. Just hope SS ends this sculpt with King, I couldn't take it if another one came out with a lower edition of 200-500. EMPEROR HULK or something like that.

I waited cause I knew in my gut that sideshow would pull something like this.

Yeah I made up my mind. It's going to be King Hulk for me. I'm just liking it more and more. I feel it just looks and will pose better.

It will pose easier then G Hulk... I love G Hulk but that shield is HUGE.. Even when you put him at an angle that you can see the sculpt just fine... That shield is such a big piece it distracts away from Hulk a little... That is why I am going to have both :)

Down the road I might have to decide which I like better and sell the other... Or not.. Who knows? :)

It will pose easier then G Hulk... I love G Hulk but that shield is HUGE.. Even when you put him at an angle that you can see the sculpt just fine... That shield is such a big piece it distracts away from Hulk a little... That is why I am going to have both :)

Down the road I might have to decide which I like better and sell the other... Or not.. Who knows? :)

Looking at all the pics of G Hulk I just find it hard to pose. I really like it, but I feel K Hulk is the way to go. Good luck with having to make the choice on which one to get rid of eventually. I have to get rid of my avengers Hulk eventually. Classic PF, new Grey PF, King Hulk. I cant afford or have the space for anymore Hulks.

ball-buster.gif

lmao hahaha

Looking at all the pics of G Hulk I just find it hard to pose. I really like it, but I feel K Hulk is the way to go. Good luck with having to make the choice on which one to get rid of eventually. I have to get rid of my avengers Hulk eventually. Classic PF, new Grey PF, King Hulk. I cant afford or have the space for anymore Hulks.

I just recently sold my Avengers Hulk Maquette. Between Gladiator Hulk, King Hulk, Hulk Comiquette, and soon XM Hulk...I knew one had to go for space reasons.

I just recently sold my Avengers Hulk Maquette. Between Gladiator Hulk, King Hulk, Hulk Comiquette, and soon XM Hulk...I knew one had to go for space reasons.

Man I would never sell my Avengers Hulk... As great as G Hulk is Avengers Hulk is still my fav. Might change when I get the new PF or K Hulk.

I would have skipped on the XM hulk... XM other stuff is great but I still don't think their Hulk is a winner... I bet the next Hulk they make kills though.

Back