King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah a lot of threads aren't getting bumped. I'm surprised as well

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It is the XM effect... they almost need their own section... Well I can't complain to much.... We kept the Batman PF thread on top of the DC threads while talking about Wangarangs... lol

It is the XM effect... they almost need their own section... Well I can't complain to much.... We kept the Batman PF thread on top of the DC threads while talking about Wangarangs... lol
Lmao yeah the things we talk about in Aime of these threads are mental. Just read some of the stuff me and Doc talk about Lol or me and Al Lmao. Fun times.
Maybe a little XM and also a few threads have had some bad QC stuff with the pieces and have dampened those like Spidey a bit and Apoc. Otherwise the rest also have little less to talk about. The Emma thread is getting bumped a bit but because the COH got revealed. Usuallyba lot of talk in the HT threads too Lol. I'm in some of those for the BttF stuff and RoboCop and Prime. Lol PCS LoD is kicking. Lol depends too. XM has a lot of new stuff teased as well as coming out. I'm just waiting for PG, BG and to be honest anything new :)

Lmao yeah the things we talk about in Aime of these threads are mental. Just read some of the stuff me and Doc talk about Lol or me and Al Lmao. Fun times.
Maybe a little XM and also a few threads have had some bad QC stuff with the pieces and have dampened those like Spidey a bit and Apoc. Otherwise the rest also have little less to talk about. The Emma thread is getting bumped a bit but because the COH got revealed. Usuallyba lot of talk in the HT threads too Lol. I'm in some of those for the BttF stuff and RoboCop and Prime. Lol PCS LoD is kicking. Lol depends too. XM has a lot of new stuff teased as well as coming out. I'm just waiting for PG, BG and to be honest anything new :)

SSC is moving slowly right now and XM is moving at warp speed. Lots to talk about ... the other not so much ... maybe Wangarangs????

XM has some nice stuff, but they priced me out from the get go! They also do not really have any characters I feel I NEED in my collection, so time will tell. SS has ALL my business currently in the COTD Line, and MAYBE this guy so I can have GH and KH side by side. I like to collect unique, and one of a kind statue creations over comics/movies/games at this point.

I would love to see a company that just specializes in Dark Fantasy/Medieval 1/4 Scale pieces.

XM has some nice stuff, but they priced me out from the get go! They also do not really have any characters I feel I NEED in my collection, so time will tell. SS has ALL my business currently in the COTD Line, and MAYBE this guy so I can have GH and KH side by side. I like to collect unique, and one of a kind statue creations over comics/movies/games at this point.

I would love to see a company that just specializes in Dark Fantasy/Medieval 1/4 Scale pieces.

I can feel that man. I think that's the issue a lot of ppl have. That for a 1/4 you're ending up paying nearly double what you would normally. That and just getting one can be a problem especially with its current popularity.

Yeah I'd like to see SSC do some cool things based on like the myth of Arthur and the Round Table. They could do their own Sideshow take on it. Imagine that huh? So many great characters to do and they could do small ESs in case ppl don't want to invest so much in a fairly unknown, but then again look at the way CotD is going.

Just an example but just saying. To be honest I'm still waiting for that fine day when they announce a Song of Fire and Ice :).

Yeah I'd like to see SSC do some cool things based on like the myth of Arthur and the Round Table. They could do their own Sideshow take on it.

The are... ;)

DSCN71203.jpg

XM has some nice stuff, but they priced me out from the get go! They also do not really have any characters I feel I NEED in my collection, so time will tell.

XM still has some work in the face area IMO... Like Cap is freaking great!!! But his face sculpt and paint apps on the face leave a bit to be desired. The unmasked Wolverine looks bad to me also.

I still don't like the XM Hulk... I watched the videos and seen the new photos but I don't like the pose and I hate the plastic looking ripped shirt... I have never been a fan of either face sculpt. I am glad people who got it love it though... Good for them :) If I liked it even a little I would be tempted but I think it looks a little like a better then average custom piece..

I do wish XM had it's own sub section though... It's a nice place to visit but I don't want to live there.

The Xm virus has officially spread all over the marvel statue section of the boards. The Good news is that the xm virus is limited to marvel, dc and all other licences are immune at this time. Let's hope it does not mutate and break containment otherwise the boards are doomed. Someone needs to find a cure!!!

The Xm virus has officially spread all over the marvel statue section of the boards. The Good news is that the xm virus is limited to marvel, dc and all other licences are immune at this time. Let's hope it does not mutate and break containment otherwise the boards are doomed. Someone needs to find a cure!!!

It is going to brake containment very soon and then

Sim_30_608_393_smoothed.gif

There is only one thing known to stop the infected from spreading once they have become vicious and belligerent.

25389d1394217559-official-post-whore-thread-870280.gif

SCREW IT!!!!! Ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jaws
eeeeeaaaaasy pass. The head and ax should have been ex for the gladiator hulk.

I love wwh as it is the most powerful incarnation of hulk.... But this is sort of plain compared to gladiator hulk. They should have done an all new sculpt.

Actually this officially still is not wwh. This is king hulk before he returned to earth. So i guess the most powerful hulk has still yet to be made.

Happy you ordered it! Also this is 100% World War Hulk and this is the Hulk that came to Earth and was the most powerful Hulk ever. There are no changes when he left his planet (Except maybe a change of undewear) so this is the guy. No control disc, Tiara, New armour and loin cloth. If anybody wants a worldbreaker Premium format this is it, He just had too many names and Sideshow chose King Hulk but really there are only 2 Hulks from this story, Slave and Worldbreaker so if you want the Premium format that can lay waste to all your other marvel Premium formats order now or miss out. You can display him above all your Avengers, Fantastic Four and X-men PFs looking down with his snear before he kicks all there butts.

Yeah, this is the one I want for sure! WORLDBREAKER PREMIUM FORMAT aka KING HULK aka WORLD WAR HULK

Back