King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop using that Gif on me!! :lol I like it, but I just don't have the space. I have over 2k of orders on their way also and I don't know where half of those are going yet haha.

I'll just admire yours when it arrives!

Stop using that Gif on me!! :lol I like it, but I just don't have the space. I have over 2k of orders on their way also and I don't know where half of those are going yet haha.

I'll just admire yours when it arrives!

You make it sound like loads of items.
2K is the P2 Maquette and a PF :monkey3

****ing Hulk!!!

I AM feeling weaker....... Must wait until after SDCC.... If nothing else comes out this may be mine..... Five Hulks... Why not??

I blame this photo.

3002212-king-hulk-001.jpg

I hope you do it Jaws. That would be an Epic Hulk display

****ing Hulk!!!

I AM feeling weaker....... Must wait until after SDCC.... If nothing else comes out this may be mine..... Five Hulks... Why not??

I blame this photo.

Defiently wait till after SDCC, you can do it only like 2 weeks away. That should give you a good idea of whats to come so you can be sure you want this. Who knows maybe there will be a HULK Legendary Scale Figure :thud:

I hope you do it Jaws. That would be an Epic Hulk display

That is what I got running through my head..... Epic Hulk Display!!!!

Defiently wait till after SDCC, you can do it only like 2 weeks away. That should give you a good idea of whats to come so you can be sure you want this. Who knows maybe there will be a HULK Legendary Scale Figure :thud:

I think I am going to wait till SDCC or until an ES is put on it.

Legendary scale figure would probably be too big and it will be too expensive.

Personally I wish he did not have any weapons in his hands... I don't know what you would do with the right hand (put a light post in it or something) but WWH was so powerful there was no need for weapons... He never used them in the comic. The only reason GH used weapons is because he was in a weakened state.. As the story went on he go his strength back and the weapons started to be used less. By the time he was heading back to earth he only used it to point the way. Even if the sword stayed and the left hand had a "no weapon" option I think I would get into this piece more "character" wise.

Spidey976 is right..... Hulk is my collecting Kryptonite.

But as is, it does not feel WWH enough to me. It's nice and has grown on me a bit but the similar sculpt, lack of comic story accuracy, and more then anything the price, keep this piece out of my reach as an unjustifiable purchase. Man I wish SSC just gave us an EX GH with switch out parts :(

LOL... You know there was only one part of that whole post I actually read the first time, but I knew you would start to crumble....lol

****ing Hulk!!!

I blame this photo.

Lol... Called it

tumblr_inline_mjvliy9cCV1qz4rgp.gif

That is what I got running through my head..... Epic Hulk Display!!!!

I think I am going to wait till SDCC or until an ES is put on it.

Legendary scale figure would probably be too big and it will be too expensive.

Not as expensive as 5 PF's lol

The only LSF figures I'd seriously consider would be Hulk, Thing or Cap.

The day a Hulk LSF is hinted at or announced people will be going crazy. And endless complaints....

Hulk LSF has already be mentioned as being in the pipeline.

Once images start to float the sky will start to fall.
Hopefully by then SS will have learned from the issues with Wolverine.
I just hope they don't up the $ just because it's Hulk.

If I could get Hulk & Thing LSF, I'll quit. I swear, :lol

Yeah.... I got a Hulk problem.

I figured you would get a kick out this :)

Like you said.... Kryptonite.

Lol... Yeah I am loving it m8. I could go and find some conversations in the GHulk thread that sounded a lot like your initial reaction t this... Well ...before you crumbled there too...lol. Dude it will make for an absolutely epic display with KHulk and GHulk as bookends....lol

Back