King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****ing Hulk!!!

I AM feeling weaker....... Must wait until after SDCC.... If nothing else comes out this may be mine..... Five Hulks... Why not??

I blame this photo.

3002212-king-hulk-001.jpg

I am with you. I keep thinking about how cool it would be to have Gladiator and King Hulks as bookends between the other Hulks. EPIC!

Lol... Yeah I am loving it m8. I could go and find some conversations in the GHulk thread that sounded a lot like your initial reaction t this... Well ...before you crumbled there too...lol. Dude it will make for an absolutely epic display with KHulk and GHulk as bookends....lol

Actually I always thought GH looked great. Not the Concept art but the statue itself... I ordered it day one and cancelled because there was not switch outs to get the WWH look. I ended up coming back because it's such a great looking piece ad that it comes from not only the greatest Hulk story ever told but one of the greatest comic stories ever.

I am still not 100% in love with this KH.... As you know and stated that this is my fav incarnation of HULK and chances are we will not see another WWH at this size any time in the near future. So that makes it very tempting.

I am not sure I can justify spending 600.00 + on a statue for what ultimately amounts to a different head and arm. Been thinking about using some reward points for it. But I will wait and see what else SS has in store for us.

But my approach to this one has been and still is very different then that of GH.

I am with you. I keep thinking about how cool it would be to have Gladiator and King Hulks as bookends between the other Hulks. EPIC!

If I get this and have five Hulks displayed on a shelf... My only regret will be is that is should have been six Hulks.... But I sold my Original PF.

Does Flexpay payments adjust to a lower price if you use Reward points??

Never tried or thought of that but it would only make sense that they would. Unless they apply them all to one or two payments instead of spread out evenly.

Actually I always thought GH looked great. Not the Concept art but the statue itself... I ordered it day one and cancelled because there was not switch outs to get the WWH look. I ended up coming back because it's such a great looking piece ad that it comes from not only the greatest Hulk story ever told but one of the greatest comic stories ever.

I am still not 100% in love with this KH.... As you know and stated that this is my fav incarnation of HULK and chances are we will not see another WWH at this size any time in the near future. So that makes it very tempting.

I am not sure I can justify spending 600.00 + on a statue for what ultimately amounts to a different head and arm. Been thinking about using some reward points for it. But I will wait and see what else SS has in store for us.

But my approach to this one has been and still is very different then that of GH.

If I get this and have five Hulks displayed on a shelf... My only regret will be is that is should have been six Hulks.... But I sold my Original PF.

I think it could realy depend on if they have these bad boys set up together at SDCC

23c14f5bb322445b23fe9d43b86135cf_zps0b0a63e4.jpg

If King Hulk olds his own you are going t crack like an egg...lol

Actually I always thought GH looked great.

So do you like the GH better than the original? From what I see a lot says the first hulk is the best hulk PF ever made. I myself like the more modern hulk looks. I'm sure it depends on what generation grew up with which hulk.

I think it could realy depend on if they have these bad boys set up together at SDCC

23c14f5bb322445b23fe9d43b86135cf_zps0b0a63e4.jpg

If King Hulk olds his own you are going t crack like an egg...lol

Who knows... I am back and forth..... When I look at that photo you posted of them together it makes me NOT want to get it as they look too much the same. Like I said.. 600.00 is a lot for basically the same thing... Of course I got green and grey PFs coming and they are basically the same.... However there are more display angels to choose from with those.

Anyways we will see. I really want to see what the IM Mk III and the SM 2 pf look like.... Of course we might not get to see those at SDCC.

Who knows... I am back and forth..... When I look at that photo you posted of them together it makes me NOT want to get it as they look too much the same. Like I said.. 600.00 is a lot for basically the same thing... Of course I got green and grey PFs coming and they are basically the same.... However there are more display angels to choose from with those.

Anyways we will see. I really want to see what the IM Mk III and the SM 2 pf look like.... Of course we might not get to see those at SDCC.

That's my problem with King Hulk. I would love to order him but he is just to similar. I think SS should of definitely changed his sword holding arm

My wish would be for SS to one day go back & make that King Hulk on his throne :drool

That's my problem with King Hulk. I would love to order him but he is just to similar. I think SS should of definitely changed his sword holding arm

My wish would be for SS to one day go back & make that King Hulk on his throne :drool

This.........

This.........

Yeah.... there is just not enough to appreciate on the KH that I wont already be enjoying on the GH... Basically I would be looking at some arm armor, an Ax, and a head band... Everything else would be the same.... I could still crumble but I feel like I may have gotten past the first wave of Hype.

Yeah.... there is just not enough to appreciate on the KH that I wont already be enjoying on the GH... Basically I would be looking at some arm armor, an Ax, and a head band... Everything else would be the same.... I could still crumble but I feel like I may have gotten past the first wave of Hype.

Don't forget the Hasselholf hair :horror

Lol... Until you see it at SDCC... And you crumble like a cookie...lol. This will be your resolve...lol

buildings.gif

This.........

Yes they are way too similar for 600.00 each. Still should gave been a switch out arm and head for the ex to make both of these. For the price it would have not been a killer for SS. I may get GH but pass on king hulk for sure.

Yes they are way too similar for 600.00 each. Still should gave been a switch out arm and head for the ex to make both of these. For the price it would have not been a killer for SS. I may get GH but pass on king hulk for sure.

I agree with both you and JAWS, but it might not have been physically possible. It all depends on how heavy that shield and shield arm are on GHulk as they might have to be permanently attached to the statue. Now I am not saying they couldn't have changed the shield to a mase to reduce the weight to make switchout parts doable, just giving a possible design issue. Now I think SSC went for the cash on this one, better to sell two $600 statues than one for $800, but they are a business that realizes Hulk sells.

Back