King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS.... Calling people fools for their opinions is sort of.... well.... foolish.

PSS - You stole Shai's photo for you sig
Good first post to introduce yourself to the community, wasn't it :cuckoo:

Wasn't sure if that picture was Shai's or Pitu's.
Not cool pinching someones personal picture.

But as is, it does not feel WWH enough to me. It's nice and has grown on me a bit but the similar sculpt, lack of comic story accuracy, and more then anything the price, keep this piece out of my reach as an unjustifiable purchase. Man I wish SSC just gave us an EX GH with switch out parts :(

SS a bit greedy IMO with these Hulks, same thing just switch head n arm. :pfft:

The Great Worm will not be pleased! And yes, the obedience disc did not brainwash the Hulk. He was well aware of what he was doing during the entire Planet Hulk run.

...and weapons...and clothing...and base...
A, little, bit more thought and work went into these over the PFs.

I don't mind SSC using the same pose..... Nobody has to buy more then one... Just pick a color.

But with head switches and color changes I am actually surprised how different it makes the pieces feel.

KH has a very different feeling the GH also.... It has more to do with the lack of comic accuracy and price then anything else. Plus they seen to be made to pose at a certain angle... thus making them too much alike... The other PFs can be posed in at a variety of angles.

Isn't the only reason the disk worked was because he was weakened from going through the portal? Also I always thought it funny that Hulk used weapons with wooden handles, wouldn't they just snap in half from his strength when they connected with what he was swinging at. :lol

SSC can't seem to tell the difference between the two similar sculpts :)

TM_ComicConWrapUp_070514.jpg

The point of forums is to give your opinion....even on other people's opinions (isn't that what you are doing?) feelings will be hurt, and people like you will jump on me for it. If this was High school I would be hurt by not making a good first impression to the 'cool kids' in the 'community'. Who made you forum police?

Hulk was not Brainwashed.... He did have an obedience disc on but it did not brainwash.... It would force him to do things against his will.... but he was always aware and very angry about it.... If he was brainwashed he would have gladly done the tasks he was forced to do. After the disc was destroyed by the Silver Surfer he no longer had to follow orders.

PS.... Calling people fools for their opinions is sort of.... well.... foolish.

yeah, not brainwashed....just forced to do things beyond his will.....Jesus Christ, if that's not brainwashed, then what is????!!!!:slap

I pre-orderd (dun dun daaaaahhhhh) Firstly, I do feel GHulk is the more popular piece, but KHulk will be the most rare. ALso, I like the color scheme and more visible sculpture elements. Lastly, the axe is badass and let's face it, is any Hulk statue of this size with weaponry and a badass sculpt ever going to NOT be popular. Any way you slice it, these are future grails (and I didn't even mention the Olivetti inspired sculpts).

*I also want to note that many go about this piece all wrong, it is not in competition with GHulk, it is an entirely different vibe, color scheme, sculpt and energy. Hulk as a gladiator was a brainwashed brute, savage, dirty, following orders, fighting to survive. Hulk AS A KING has a clean, more regal confidence, still pissed, but a king back on Sakaar. Those calling it a 'tiara' on his head are fools this is clearly a regal crown. Plus, when has any sideshow exclusive Hulk not skyrocketed in price after release?

The point of forums is to give your opinion....even on other people's opinions (isn't that what you are doing?) feelings will be hurt, and people like you will jump on me for it. If this was High school I would be hurt by not making a good first impression to the 'cool kids' in the 'community'. Who made you forum police?

Say what you really mean? you don't know anything about me.

Guys like Coll and Jaws contribute to this forum more in a positive way in one day then I'm sure you're capable of in a year. You sign up and walk in here like you own this joint calling people fools. Nobodys gonna take you seriously man. So we think Hulk looks a big green princess, who cares. Get off your high horse, change your sig and show some respect. If you don't care to be cool then why even contribute? I'm not defending them because we all get together for BBQ and wife swap. They have helped me on a number of occasions which both the mods and others can attest. If thats not a "cool" thing to do I don't know what is.

Back