Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So PayPal decided in my favor, obviously, after Play Asia never replied to the case. I might be an isolated incident but I would avoid that place. Especially after they deleted my order like I never placed one.

For now I might just stick with my battle damaged shield. It's my favorite after all.

I got the arc reactor in. Do you guys think I'm being too nit picky on a $60 + shipping item? The base has a few black smudges on it and I'm not sure if play-asia would even do anything about it being I'm in the US.

So, I got it all set up, the base is plastic, the plexi glass cover is nice. The ring around the arc is diecast and some of the smaller pieces are metal in the arc. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase besides the black smudges. The packaging is excellent.

I got the arc reactor in. Do you guys think I'm being too nit picky on a $60 + shipping item? The base has a few black smudges on it and I'm not sure if play-asia would even do anything about it being I'm in the US.

So, I got it all set up, the base is plastic, the plexi glass cover is nice. The ring around the arc is diecast and some of the smaller pieces are metal in the arc. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase besides the black smudges. The packaging is excellent.

Looks good man. I would overlook the smudges if I was you, though. It's such trouble to get an exchange and there is the possibility that it might come with an even bigger flaw.

Can you post of a picture with the cover on, from a far? I would like to see what it looks like all set up. Thanks!

Looks good man. I would overlook the smudges if I was you, though. It's such trouble to get an exchange and there is the possibility that it might come with an even bigger flaw.

Can you post of a picture with the cover on, from a far? I would like to see what it looks like all set up. Thanks!

That looks bad***. The smudges wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I actually kinda want one now. :lol

king_41260_1.jpg

king_412603.jpg

king_41260_2.jpg

king_41260_4.jpg

king_41260_5.jpg

Those acrylic stands are truly crap. Mine ended up breaking on my Cap helmet (during shipping)

I got my Classic shield displayed last night for the first time. Dopeness.

A part of me wants another. :lol But I'd be **** crazy. (And my wallet couldn't take it either. :roftl)

Is this like a 2.0 version?

I remember the "Has a Heart" version, but didn't know they made another.

I recently got all 4 reactors via KG Hobby.

Should've ordered an additional one of the Mark 1 reactor though, if nothing else just to get another display box.

As I much prefer the reactor displayed in said box, rather than in a cabinet or out in the open. Though acceptable I've never really cared much for those stands/holders on the other reactors.

Back