Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL be prepared to pay $500 at a minimum. Those Loki helmets sold faster than hot cakes. :horror

I can't even find any record of the original retail price from King Arts.

I find that happens a lot with these guys. I'm not sure if it's because they're constantly updating the site (or if it's the exact opposite), but I play **** trying to search for sold out pieces, specs, etc. with them.

Well, I figured it would be $500 for the helmet or so, so I am fine with that... I just want a stinking review of it before I shell out that much cash.

Their Captain America helmet was a rubbery crapfest, and the Ant-Man helmet did not turn out great... so I am a little hesistant with this piece.

Though I have given up all hope that EFX Will ever actually produce their Loki helmet that had been displayed for the last 4 years at shows. :/

Well, I figured it would be $500 for the helmet or so, so I am fine with that... I just want a stinking review of it before I shell out that much cash.

Their Captain America helmet was a rubbery crapfest, and the Ant-Man helmet did not turn out great... so I am a little hesistant with this piece.

Though I have given up all hope that EFX Will ever actually produce their Loki helmet that had been displayed for the last 4 years at shows. :/

It's not like Cap's helmet is made out of metal exactly... Why do you think it's bad? For $300 I'm pretty happy.

I bought their Cap helmet and think it's pretty well done, my only gripe being that it can't be taken off the stand easily and a few minor paint blemishes.

I'll never for the life of me understand everybody's obsession with Loki. Cool Helmet but such a bland, unmemorable character.

It's not like Cap's helmet is made out of metal exactly... Why do you think it's bad? For $300 I'm pretty happy.

I bought their Cap helmet and think it's pretty well done, my only gripe being that it can't be taken off the stand easily and a few minor paint blemishes.

I'll never for the life of me understand everybody's obsession with Loki. Cool Helmet but such a bland, unmemorable character.

Blasphemy! :horror

I took mine off pretty easily. Just unscrew it from the top of the helmet. Didn't have much of a choice since the base arrived damaged.

Other than maybe their Cap shields, I'll never buy another KA product again. Those guys are cheap bastards when it comes to packaging and Q/C. They use the cheapest damn Styrofoam to pack these pieces. There were so many imperfections with my Ant Man helmet and the Tesseract feels like a cheap toy.

I took mine off pretty easily. Just unscrew it from the top of the helmet. Didn't have much of a choice since the base arrived damaged.

Other than maybe their Cap shields, I'll never buy another KA product again. Those guys are cheap bastards when it comes to packaging and Q/C. They use the cheapest damn Styrofoam to pack these pieces. There were so many imperfections with my Ant Man helmet and the Tesseract feels like a cheap toy.

I'll have to check again in the night but I can't remember seeing any screws at the top of the helmet. It looks like there's a panel on top of the helmet but it didn't appear to be removable to unscrew it from the base.

Did it fit your head as well?

I'll have to check again in the night but I can't remember seeing any screws at the top of the helmet. It looks like there's a panel on top of the helmet but it didn't appear to be removable to unscrew it from the base.

Did it fit your head as well?

The panel is removable.... at least mine is.

See, this is why I don't think I should bite on the Loki helmet. All of this!

Anybody get the gauntlet + Mjollinir hammer bundle and can offer their thoughts on it? EFX's hammer is long gone and other than the Marvel Legend's plastic one they have coming soon there's not a lot of options left.

Anybody get the gauntlet + Mjollinir hammer bundle and can offer their thoughts on it? EFX's hammer is long gone and other than the Marvel Legend's plastic one they have coming soon there's not a lot of options left.

I had read somewhere that the King Arts Hammer was cheaply made, much like the Loki Scepter.
The Iron Man gauntlet looked kind of crappy in the one YouTube video showing someone putting it on.

I had read somewhere that the King Arts Hammer was cheaply made, much like the Loki Scepter.
The Iron Man gauntlet looked kind of crappy in the one YouTube video showing someone putting it on.

The IM gauntlet never did much for me. I don't remember reading that about the Hammer though. Unfortunate to hear, especially about the Scepter.

I own the wall mounted hammer. It's pretty awesome. Super heavy (though partially hollow). Looks great on the wall. Got it for round $500. No complaints really. Didn't think the Gauntlet was worth it.

Back