Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could buy the Hammer and Gauntlet in a two-pack as well, no?

Every video I've seen say they only sell hammer and gauntlet together and can't be purchased separately. You only get a choice of a wall mount or screen accurate coffee table stand for the hammer.

Sounds like they really dropped the ball on the gauntlet and to save face bundled it with a product in high demand after EFX had sold out that had no real competition at the time (before Marvel Legend's offering).

I really can't understand this company, it seems they're hellbent on half-arseing a good percentage of their products and have no real desire to reach collectors outside of Hong Kong which is a shame as they've got a few very nice eye-catching pieces.

Would kill for that Groot bust!

Has anyone seen in hand photos of the Heater shield? It seems that no one in the states has it.

Ask and you shall receive. I just got mine yesterday from a seller in China. Paid $675.00, shipping included. It arrived in excellent condition, so no complaints from me. Here are some pics:

Here is the front. Notice that it says Winter Soldier and not First Avenger. I don't have a problem with that but just wanted to note it.
IMG_20170817_211030.jpg

Top pic. Notice there is a stopper keeping the shield from being lifted off. You can remove the stopper and still hang it up. I am keeping mine on just in case.
IMG_20170817_211045.jpg

Wall mount without shield.
IMG_20170817_211251.jpg

Back of Shield. Notice the plastic/metal piece that enables you to hang the shield on the wall mount. This can be taken off the shield by unscrewing 4 screws. The straps are leather or leather-ish. They are on the shield securely but I didn't want to risk holding the shield by the straps. The straps don't seem as sturdy as the other King Arts shields, as those felt super strong.
IMG_20170817_211302.jpg

Pic of the plastic/metal holder on the back of the shield.
IMG_20170817_211311.jpg

So to sum up, it's a nice piece that will complement the rest of the shields I have. The shield is metal and very sturdy. Paint looks great. It doesn't come with light up features like the other shields but I can live with that. I'm okay with the plastic bit on the shield to hold it on the wall mount. It's not the most elegant solution, but it will do. If you can get it for the price I paid or cheaper, I think you will like it.

See, this is why I don't think I should bite on the Loki helmet. All of this!

Well I took the plunge and got the Loki Helmet. Just got it yesterday and I paid $615 for it ($480 for the helmet and $130 for shipping). The box was a standard card board box. Not too thin but definitely not thick. The styrofoam on the other hand was very thick and sturdy. It's the type that sticks to everything. Maybe I was lucky but mine had no problems or blemishes that I could see. Check the pics:

Front pic on the stand. Notice that the horns are asymetrical. I checked the pics online and on my Hot Toys Avengers Loki and that is how it was. You really have to be looking for it to notice.
IMG_20170817_204540.jpg

Left Side Pic
IMG_20170817_204549.jpg

Right Side Pic
IMG_20170817_204558.jpg

Back of Helmet. Note - the asymmetry of the horns in this pic is due to the way I held the camera/phone. It doesn't show up as much in other pics.
IMG_20170817_204613.jpg

Pic with half of my Avengers Props
IMG_20170817_204742.jpg

So some thoughts: The helmet can be worn but it is heavy and that is without the horns. It's very uncomfortable to wear due to the weight and lack padding. The left 1/4 side is attached by a very strong magnet, which you take off to put it on your head. You don't really see where the seam is in comparison to the whole helmet (sorry I should have got a pic of it). I feel the price for the item was okay but the shipping was expensive. When I got it in hand, I understood why shipping was crazy. The weight is ridiculous. It weight 14 pounds with the stand. Hope this write up helps.

Ask and you shall receive. I just got mine yesterday from a seller in China. Paid $675.00, shipping included. It arrived in excellent condition, so no complaints from me. Here are some pics:

Here is the front. Notice that it says Winter Soldier and not First Avenger. I don't have a problem with that but just wanted to note it.
View attachment 360518

Top pic. Notice there is a stopper keeping the shield from being lifted off. You can remove the stopper and still hang it up. I am keeping mine on just in case.
View attachment 360519

Wall mount without shield.
View attachment 360520

Back of Shield. Notice the plastic/metal piece that enables you to hang the shield on the wall mount. This can be taken off the shield by unscrewing 4 screws. The straps are leather or leather-ish. They are on the shield securely but I didn't want to risk holding the shield by the straps. The straps don't seem as sturdy as the other King Arts shields, as those felt super strong.
View attachment 360521

Pic of the plastic/metal holder on the back of the shield.
View attachment 360522

So to sum up, it's a nice piece that will complement the rest of the shields I have. The shield is metal and very sturdy. Paint looks great. It doesn't come with light up features like the other shields but I can live with that. I'm okay with the plastic bit on the shield to hold it on the wall mount. It's not the most elegant solution, but it will do. If you can get it for the price I paid or cheaper, I think you will like it.

Thanks for sharing! I may take the plunge on this and a Classic. It's just hard to find a reputable seller. I had my money Tied up with An overseas company for a couple of months.

Well I took the plunge and got the Loki Helmet. Just got it yesterday and I paid $615 for it ($480 for the helmet and $130 for shipping). The box was a standard card board box. Not too thin but definitely not thick. The styrofoam on the other hand was very thick and sturdy. It's the type that sticks to everything. Maybe I was lucky but mine had no problems or blemishes that I could see. Check the pics:

Front pic on the stand. Notice that the horns are asymetrical. I checked the pics online and on my Hot Toys Avengers Loki and that is how it was. You really have to be looking for it to notice.
View attachment 360532

Left Side Pic
View attachment 360533

Right Side Pic
View attachment 360534

Back of Helmet. Note - the asymmetry of the horns in this pic is due to the way I held the camera/phone. It doesn't show up as much in other pics.
View attachment 360535

Pic with half of my Avengers Props
View attachment 360536

So some thoughts: The helmet can be worn but it is heavy and that is without the horns. It's very uncomfortable to wear due to the weight and lack padding. The left 1/4 side is attached by a very strong magnet, which you take off to put it on your head. You don't really see where the seam is in comparison to the whole helmet (sorry I should have got a pic of it). I feel the price for the item was okay but the shipping was expensive. When I got it in hand, I understood why shipping was crazy. The weight is ridiculous. It weight 14 pounds with the stand. Hope this write up helps.

Thanks for the pics and review. Awesome score! :rock

So I got my last shield. The King Arts MPS022 Captain America Shield from Avengers: Age of Ultron. I now have no more room on my wall (when I get it and the heater shield up on my wall). Here are some pics.

In the box. It is not like the Winter Soldier shields where it has a full wall mount.
IMG_20170919_150336.jpg

What it looks like lit up
IMG_20170919_150111.jpg

Base without the shield - lit up
IMG_20170919_150038.jpg

Base without the shield.
IMG_20170919_145751.jpg

Back of the Shield. NOTE: the black strip under the right handle comes off easily. Just there to protect it.
IMG_20170919_145728.jpg

Hopefully the next batch of pictures will be when everything is hung up on the wall.

I like the light up function on that base. I prefer the Winter Soldier base, but the AoU version is really nice. Congrats. :rock

Need a little help anyone with the arc reactors take a pic and let me know what batteries they use. I lost mine and would like to replace. Thanks for the help in advance

I believe they're LR44.

Except for Hot Toys Iron Man figures, LR44 seem to be the most popular button cell battery choice for Collectables.

If anyone is looking to sell any of their King Arts 1/1 pieces, please PM me. Primarily looking for wall mounted Cap shields (Winter Soldier or AoU versions), the battle damaged shield, wall mounted Mjolnir from AoU, Tesseract, Loki staff, and more. These are hard to find in the US it seems now. Thanks!

If anyone is looking to sell any of their King Arts 1/1 pieces, please PM me. Primarily looking for wall mounted Cap shields (Winter Soldier or AoU versions), the battle damaged shield, wall mounted Mjolnir from AoU, Tesseract, Loki staff, and more. These are hard to find in the US it seems now. Thanks!

You can find most of the shields still for sale at their website.

https://www.king-arts.com/wap/en/pro.php?lm=1

I don't believe they'll ship to the U.S. though.

I tried back in the day, but maybe times have changed.

I took a chance and ordered directly from them and got my shield in about a week. I’ll have to post photos, it’s stunning. I got the battle damaged exclusive version.

Back