Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much was shipping, Fastball??

Something like $200-ish. The total was $800 and some change shipped and I was happy with that. Just the fact that they ship to the US is awesome. I’m assuming they aren’t going to make any more shield variants so I wanted to snag this one for quite a while.

Something like $200-ish. The total was $800 and some change shipped and I was happy with that. Just the fact that they ship to the US is awesome. I’m assuming they aren’t going to make any more shield variants so I wanted to snag this one for quite a while.

Yeah, that's a good deal. Looking forward to the pictures cause I'm condering the battle damaged one.

Yeah, that's a good deal. Looking forward to the pictures cause I'm condering the battle damaged one.

I am as well. Tried contacting them about shipping cost if I bought multiple items and no response. So I figured either they have bad customer service or wouldn’t ship to the US so they didn’t bother responding. Now I’m back to debating if I should take a chance with them again.

Here you go. My photo bucket is being difficult lately.

This is the 4th shield I’ve had from them and probably my favorite. I had a wall mounted Classic, desktop Classic and desktop first version battle damaged based on the Winter Soldier poster. There is something about this one though that you can imagine it more as a real world piece that’s seen a lot of action.

You can’t go wrong with any of them. Due to my limited space I decided to just have one and this is it. A nice middle ground between the Classic and others.

I am as well. Tried contacting them about shipping cost if I bought multiple items and no response. So I figured either they have bad customer service or wouldn’t ship to the US so they didn’t bother responding. Now I’m back to debating if I should take a chance with them again.

I did the same thing. I wasn’t paying eBay prices so I took a chance. Used Paypal of course so I was covered but I couldn’t say enough good things about delivery. Literally a week later I got it. I did have to email them for the tracking number but they were on it.

Here you go. My photo bucket is being difficult lately.

This is the 4th shield I’ve had from them and probably my favorite. I had a wall mounted Classic, desktop Classic and desktop first version battle damaged based on the Winter Soldier poster. There is something about this one though that you can imagine it more as a real world piece that’s seen a lot of action.

Those are sweet pictures. Now I may pull the trigger and get one myself. Did you already get rid of the other shields?

Ahh yes I sold those over the past few years. You can’t go wrong with any really but I do prefer the desktop versions.

I’ve had both before but actually prefer the wall mounted version myself. Not as much desktop space here with all the statues I have.

I currently only have the stealth shield. Sold a desktop classic shield a couple years ago. Really interested in that battle damaged one and eventually the heavily damaged one from the Winter Soldier poster too.

I’ve had both before but actually prefer the wall mounted version myself. Not as much desktop space here with all the statues I have.

I currently only have the stealth shield. Sold a desktop classic shield a couple years ago. Really interested in that battle damaged one and eventually the heavily damaged one from the Winter Soldier poster too.

Well it took me YEARS to find the first battle damaged version. I absolutely loved it but with my divorce I sold most of my old stuff but it’s certainly a toss up between both battle damaged versions. Totally a personal preference choice.

Fastball, I'll send you the bill in the mail.

I'm saving up for the battle damaged one. Hopefully, it doesn't sell out in the next month or two. : /

Got all my shields up finally. From the Heater shield to the Avengers: Age of Ultron Shield. I am finally done with shields. Here are the pics.

IMG_20180415_235428.jpg

IMG_20180415_235449.jpg

IMG_20180415_235508.jpg

IMG_20180415_235536.jpg

Lit up A:AOU Cap Shield.
IMG_20180415_235551.jpg

All my other Avengers Props
IMG_20180416_001922.jpg

Awesome setup. Which classic shield & frame do you think is best if you had to choose between the Winter Soldier version with the square frame or the Age of Ultron version? I have the wall mounted stealth shield so I think it would look good to have the same frame with classic shield next to it. But I’ve found a great deal on the Age of Ultron version and probably only want to have one classic version displayed. What do you view as the pros/cons of each version?

Back