Killzone: Shadow Fall [PS4]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this game is pretty. And it's soo sharp, no jaggies yay!!

My only negative soo far is the way markers aren't clear, so you can't see where you need to go. Also the enemies are hard to see where they are or where there coming from

the game is beautiful but the multiplayer feels super rushed like they wanted to get the game out for launch by any means.

they really watered down the different classes, compared to kz 2 and 3.

finally beat the game on hard, the ending was really good.
once you finish it, it's better going to wikipedia and read all the story.
unless you were paying attention or played nonstop.

I cannot wait for Christmas and to get a PS4 with this game. I loved Killzone 3 online and it's single player was pretty decent too.

Just a shame that a lot of people online will be a month ahead of me by the time I get on the scene.

I wouldn't worry too much about Multiplayer progression. I haven't had a go yet but all weapons and abilities are unlocked, it's just a case of working to unlock attachments and increase the level of those abilities.

__

I heard some negative stuff in reviews about the anti-grav and freefalling sections but i love them.

Yeah i had a go before starting This but i couldn't get last one of the last missions :lol :slap

I'm kinda glad you don't have to unlock things in this because the points thing in KZ3 had me taking forevor to unlock weapons.

I remember it taking a while for me too, though not much else in great detail actually. The only part of online I vividly remember was coming top in a game, where I'd only died once and had been using a sniper and shotgun for all my kills. It was a good time.

So i finished it.

Overall i enjoyed it quite a bit, give it a 8/10

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hope they do a sequel.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
So i finished it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hope they do a sequel.
Spoiler Spoiler:

spoiler 1 quote: lol you just had to go to the mission objectives by pressing up, how could you miss that. i enjoyed it, since it messed me up on which character i was playing with

spoiler 2 quote: yeah, would love a sequel with it

So i finished it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hope they do a sequel.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You can actually just walk by the cameras cloaked, I think I had one camera I had to take down with a spider, the rest I just walked by, made sure I didn't walk in the camera's projection.

I wasn't all that crazy about the single player gameplay. The story was ok, but I didn't find the gameplay all that challenging or interesting. Just too much downtime running around. All the "puzzles" with the capacitors were kind of dumb. I still have no idea what a Shadow Marshall does. You go on secret missions but have no method of being stealthy (with just a few bits with a silenced pistol). Your primary weapons should have been silenced as so should the Owl.

I could never tell where the alarm terminal was that was calling in the reinforcements. It was also silly that enemy troupes would stop coming when the alarms are hacked. Also the AI was less than impressive.

A beautiful looking game, but most likely rushed to be a release title. I hope Guerilla Games builds upon this engine and delivers a more engaging game.

Ok on Chapter 7 your supposed to get to a hatch but I die every time I jump down the hatch. What am I missing? I read something about a zip line but can't find any point to zip line.

downloading this now. Already have AC4 on PC so I didn't want to duplicate what I had...

downloading this now. Already have AC4 on PC so I didn't want to duplicate what I had...

I just ordered Shadow Fall, I can't wait to play this the graphics look glorious. AC4 is the next game I want for the Ps4 & some people say there's barely any games on next Gen but I can't keep up? :lol

I'm currently playing COD & BF4 but I still want to get AC4, Ryse, DR3 & either Forza or NFS. To many & then there's other games I want coming soon like Titanfall & I need to get Lego Marvel to play with my little boy over the Holidays

Back