Killzone: Shadow Fall [PS4]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Single player was always meh in killzone. Mp on the other hand is brilliant cant wait to try

Either that or it's better than you think.

still need some chapters to finish this.
the story and animations sucks, acting is horrible too.

taking my time with this, playing on hard. haven't try multiplayer yet, but more people will be in b4 and cod.

sometimes you get a little lost trying to follow your next objective, but controls are smooth.
just need to get used to the damn robot and the new touchpad

I was blown away by the visuals when this was getting shown off at E3. This is my next on my list to buy for the Ps4 after BF4.

The single player in KZ2 and KZ3 were awesome IMO.

Yep KZ2 blew the doors off all SP shooters at the time imo. The multi was the best fun Ive ever had on multiplayer game. I could play it forever.

After playing through most of KZ:SF, Im not as intrigued as I was with the previous two Killzones. Story's okay,some of the levels are siiiiick,most seem meh so far. Im digging the new controls and options,graphics are excellent. Gonna dig into the MP once I finish the campaign.

Battlefield 4 has an absolutely horrible single player (4 hours long, awful story, poor design). Call of Duty Ghosts is marginally better. Killzone is at least twice as good as either of them (in single player).

I played a little again last night and got to the part where you free fall back to the planet. To me the way the controls were handled was the worst of any game that I have ever played for this type of situation. It took a while to get past it but the difficulty wasn't my problem. It was just too wierd to control and half the time I was killed by debris that wasn't even on the screen so how am I supposed to know where to avoid it. I really just don't like this game. I've never played any of the other Killzone games and I can pretty safely say I won't ever play another one. The only reason I'm even bothering with this one is I don't like not finishing something I've started. But when I'm done the campaign, I'm going to see if I can trade it on another game. On the bright side, the visuals are cool and I like some of the weapons. :wave

Why are the icons and fonts so damn small. I have a 52" TV and sometimes I have to stand up and get closer to the TV to read the text. Waypoint markers should toggle on/off instead of disappearing after some time. I can barely read the range under waypoint markers.

Did they not test this game on big screen TVs? HiDef doesn't mean tiny fonts.

Why are the icons and fonts so damn small. I have a 52" TV and sometimes I have to stand up and get closer to the TV to read the text. Waypoint markers should toggle on/off instead of disappearing after some time. I can barely read the range under waypoint markers.

50" and no issue. Maybe you are to far from the TV?

Agreed. Although I didn't have a problem reading any of it, the font is on the smallish side, and toggling the waypoint markers would have been the better way to go.

Yep KZ2 blew the doors off all SP shooters at the time imo. The multi was the best fun Ive ever had on multiplayer game. I could play it forever.

After playing through most of KZ:SF, Im not as intrigued as I was with the previous two Killzones. Story's okay,some of the levels are siiiiick,most seem meh so far. Im digging the new controls and options,graphics are excellent. Gonna dig into the MP once I finish the campaign.

:clap IMO the Killzone story has always been nothing more than basic standard stuff. Bad guys/good guys are fighting over this planetary turf. What always fascinated me was the Helghan environments. I always enjoy seeing stuff outfitted in that dark,dreary, industrial kind of look.

I absolutely hated the first game because it was so overhyped as the Halo killer for the PS2, and what we got was a super clunky turd that didn't feel or play like anything current for that gen. Killzone 2 is where they got my love.

i am playing on a 60" and i have no problems reading the fonts. maybe you are way far.

and i regret what i said on killzone: SF
but it all changed from the ending on episode 7 and all episode 8, not sure episode 9, i am still on it.
but damn!, this game is amazing.

Back