Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea this is definatly bought. I love the show. Such a great character.

Does anyone know when either the Medicom or Figma are going to go on preorder?

I think the medicom one is going up for sale on the 24th in Japan, which means 23rd for us here in the states.

For anyone interested the Medicom Ryuko is up for preorder over at hlj and amiami.

You guys think she will sell out?

I don't think so. Not until after she has come out. I don't think RAH ever sell out ahead of time. I think they are like Figma in that they are made to match preorder numbers.

Well, I preorder from hlj even though it will probably not sell out any time soon and it won't hit until November. I figure the Figma will already have been out for a couple months by then but I'm planning on getting both now soooooo.... I might even get the statue to make a complete set. I'm hooked.

kinda sorta. The fights in it are really cool. If you like fooley cooley and Guren lagan then you'll like this.

Tons of fan service. You get numb to it and stop caring. :lol

By episode two, nothing was happening down stairs. I like the outfits, but once the story kicks in it's pretty good. You can watch the show in bursts but when certain arcs happen you just sit through it and enjoy it.

i agree with everyone here. i gave it a watch yesterday and ended up on ep 4 :O

It's really mind numbing fun at it's wackiest. I could do with out the purple glowing guy parts but even that is kinda funny.

Still enjoying this show, but nothing has topped the first 4 episodes for me yet. Episodes 1-3 are unanimously loved, and episode 4 was the absolutely perfect way to pick up after the climatic episode 3.

I know they are saving it for when Ryuko reunites with Senketsu , but I could really use a little "Before My Body is Dry" background music about now!

By episode two, nothing was happening down stairs. I like the outfits, but once the story kicks in it's pretty good. You can watch the show in bursts but when certain arcs happen you just sit through it and enjoy it.

Yeah, good thing the story is outstanding.

Back