Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I'll get this if it is just her battle costume, but I'll probably buy the variants they do assuming they do do them. Her school uniform and such.

She does look better in that pic but I still think the figma is better overall. Plus the figma has a much better chance of not being noticed by my wife and causing me bodily harm.

:rotfl Post of the day made me laugh so hard. Totally understand, if she notices just say a friend on the board gave it to me honey. :lol

Yeah, the Medicom really does look good. Again, I'd get it but I like having sex with my wife.

045.jpg

Another shot. I really hope Medicom expands this license as much as they do with Evangelion and Madoka. Would love to have Matoi, Satsuki, Mako, Ragyo, Nui, and such. Especially Ragyo...

Ryuko looks better there, but I think she needs a little more booty. I saw another pic that shows how the costume looks darker, almost black, when it doesn't have a flash on it, which is closer to the anime. Do you think they'll include a more angry stylized face? I've been really enjoying the this show more and more, it's just crazy goofy fun. Maybe I can find a big enough space in the back of the bottom shelf of my display case to hide the Medicom Ryuko along with some of the figmas. But what's the point then? Sigh... I really am a dork.

Ragyo would be great. Really interested to see how they would handle her rainbow hair.

Yeah that's my favorite aspect of her. She's got my favorite design in the show. I'm very interested to see how cosplayers handle her hair.

Something about the Figma seems off to me. I think the RAH is a better representation overall.

Here's another picture.

M86LDBs.png

Her body looks so smooth lol.

I know the Figma will come with a more angry Battle Face and her proportions are better. The Medicom version seems to skinny and flat-a$$ed and I still hate that seam on the side of the leg. Plus, the Figma will have other figures to go with it and will be around $50.00. The Medicom probably won't get any companion figures and will cost $220.00. I wonder if either version will come with Ryuko's energy wings.

Agreed, figma can't be beat in a$$-technology. I hope they don't stop at just Ryuko and Satsuki.

More pictures are up for the RAH. I agree she's a bit lacking in the backside, though this doesn't surprise me.

Agon1392779530.jpeg
Agon1392779528.jpeg
Agon1392779514.jpeg
Agon1392779526.jpeg
Agon1392779586.jpeg
Agon1392779504.jpeg
Agon1392779506.jpeg
Agon1392779520.jpeg
Agon1392779518.jpeg
Agon1392779516.jpeg

Agon1392779524.jpeg
Agon1392779522.jpeg
Agon1392779510.jpeg
Agon1392779512.jpeg
Agon1392779508.jpeg

So she comes with an angry face and a screaming face as well as the scissor blade in normal and decapitation mode. The decapitation scissors is a first release exclusive.

Last edited:
Hoo boy, there's no way I'm putting down a big wad of cash for a figure with a rubber body, which is what the RAH Ryuko will come with. That thing will tear and crumble. I'll stick with the figma.

To be fair, I don't think that's a rubber body, it's plastic. I would have considered it if she had more of a booty and the red "thong" on the back actually stuck to her backside. The way it is now you can see her plumbing credentials.

Eek she's over 19,000 En at AmiAmi. I'll have to wait and see how she turns out and if Medicom makes more characters.

Yeah, the Medicom is not cheap. You can get one of the 18" tall Evas for less than that. What's up?

To be fair, I don't think that's a rubber body, it's plastic. I would have considered it if she had more of a booty and the red "thong" on the back actually stuck to her backside. The way it is now you can see her plumbing credentials.

It seems like you're right for the most part according to the review on the amiami blog, which can be seen here: https://amiamiblog.com/amiamiblog/2...-ryuko-matoikamui-senkestu-ver-by-medicom-toy

It's going to be injection molded plastic and other materials. Don't know what those other materials are going to be. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm loving the show so much now that I'm actually considering getting the Figma and the Medicom. I just think the show is just such great over the top fun.

Back