Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as the show goes it started to drag just a little, but as far as the last three episodes I think it's coming back pretty strongly and the story is getting interesting again.

For figures, I have a rule where I don't buy revealing or sparsely dressed anime girls, but for this show I may make an exception. Bring on the figmas.

As far as the show goes it started to drag just a little, but as far as the last three episodes I think it's coming back pretty strongly and the story is getting interesting again.

For figures, I have a rule where I don't buy revealing or sparsely dressed anime girls, but for this show I may make an exception. Bring on the figmas.

Dang that rule makes it hard to buy anything Japanese made :lol

If they make a statue of Ryuko in her normal Senketsu school uniform in a tasteful pose, I might have to look into getting it. Haven't bought an anime figure in years, but this show is just so damn slick looking.

I think a great pose would be her sitting backward in a school chair, with interchangeable pouty face and pissed off/badass face.

I'd love to see the Elite Four done in their 3 Star Goku uniforms as well. Would make a nice display!

Looking pretty good there. Resistance is futile. They sculpted the camel toe.

wf14w005.jpg

OMG Nose- and Walltbleed! Between Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball Z SH figuarts, and this, my bank account is going to bleed

Too bad about no Nonon. I'd have been down for De Capo, Raid Trip, and her normal Three Star uniform.
Same with Gama, give me his laughing face from the first episode with whips and Scourge Regalia.

Too bad about no Nonon. I'd have been down for De Capo, Raid Trip, and her normal Three Star uniform.
Same with Gama, give me his laughing face from the first episode with whips and Scourge Regalia.

Give it time, I'm sure we'll see figures of the Elite Four. Nonon and Gamagōri both seem pretty popular.

One character who will probably never get any merchandise is Takarada, which is a bummer.

I'm just now getting into this show. Very crazy stuff but fun to watch. The Medicom version doesn't seem much better than the figma to me. And I might be wrong but her outfit seems to be all just molded plastic except for the boots and gloves. I also hate the visible seem on the side of the legs. I also think the figma face has more character and will probably be 1/5th of the price of the Medicom. The Attack on Titan Medicom figures on the other hand...

She does look better in that pic but I still think the figma is better overall. Plus the figma has a much better chance of not being noticed by my wife and causing me bodily harm.

I always look past her fan service outfit mainly because the fights and stuff that goes on in kill la kill is so crazy. Really awesome stuff and I'm so glad it's popular enough to get figures like this. This show has some awesome fights. Defiantly getting the medi

Back