Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still enjoying this show, but nothing has topped the first 4 episodes for me yet. Episodes 1-3 are unanimously loved, and episode 4 was the absolutely perfect way to pick up after the climatic episode 3.

I know they are saving it for when Ryuko reunites with Senketsu , but I could really use a little "Before My Body is Dry" background music about now!

Yeah I think the show hasn't been as good as well. I think it would have been better suited as a 13 episode series. I also find myself liking Matoi less and less with each episode too.

Yeah I think the show hasn't been as good as well. I think it would have been better suited as a 13 episode series. I also find myself liking Matoi less and less with each episode too.

13 would have been just about right. This show benefits from the plot moving ahead and twisting/turn quickly. Still a great anime, just not absolutely perfect haha!

The last 4-5 episodes have been good. Well .. I just like it when sheeet is explained.

Currently updated myself until episode 21.
I think this is probably the only show where you gleefully cheer a hemorrhaging girl getting impaled on a wall and ask for more.

As for the merchandise..getting the Figma Ryuko, Medicom Ryuko, Nendoroid Ryuko, maybe the Satsuki and definitely Mako.
Hoping for more Mako in Figma and Medicom form..and hopefully a Fight Club President version.

Only Nendoroid Satsuki is confirmed, though a Figma is kinda guaranteed.

Already preordered her. They showed color shots for Mako too. I'll be getting her as well.

Just wondering would there be interest in Harime Nui's collectibles? Or is she generally reviled?

Figma Mako is teased. It was kinda already expected, but nice to have it confirmed.
(Hopefully they have Fight Club President Mako accessorries)

Back