Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no doubt I'll keep my preorders I have now. But future preorders will have me worried and not so anxious to jump on board and preorder. Kier is a stunning piece and I'd be a fool not to have her in my collection.

Sigh....it's with a heavy heart that I cancel my preorder taking the RND hit and everything. With the Canadian dollar it would cost me $533. Then shipping for 60 and another 70 in import fees for a grand total of $663. Only option is to wait and see if the dollar balances out and this is still on sale I guess. God dammit.

It's already done. What difference does last minute make?

Last minute could be another year from now. You never what happens. Maybe you get a work bonus or even a new job. Maybe you marry a rich girl or win the lottery or sell a piece you no longer love. If you already paid the NRD no reason to waste the place holder. I made that mistake once and by the time the piece came out I reorderd it and wasted my lost nrd and the 5% off discount :slap

Got the delay email as well. Flex payment was moved to 1/10/2016. I'm glad I'm not interested in completing this line because I'll be dead before they're all released.

Delayed. I'm not surprised.

"We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Dec. 2015 - Jan. 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive Feb-Mar 2016."

I'm fine with the delay.
I've already blown a ton of money this month. I appreciate Sideshow keeping us posted instead of leaving us wondering when the other shoe will drop.
This will give me something to look forward to next year.

This stature seemed pretty straightforward. More so than the siren.

She's a little more complex in design, actually.
Her paint app appears to be simple with no ornamentation like Gethsemoni's tattoo, but she does have
a switch out portrait, resin skull effect, the sword, body armor and a somewhat more complex base.

Another ****ing delay :mad:

MDkGpwC.gif

While I concur its money saved, kinda. And Id rather a quality product... This is utter BS.
If the gf didnt buy me the Queen and her print and I didnt buy Kiers print and this wasnt on its final flex pay... Id cancel.

Back