Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took some pics of her yesterday. She looks fantastic.

d0e3201c6d92a2f3f6478b179908dffc.jpg

2411d6f316fe48ff784818b739c110d4.jpg

d24ad9a74e58017413331229db86beae.jpg

fdefde7eb168c92b1eab1262554d419d.jpg

ec3c3b860eb7b65c1829341644c0da87.jpg

real nice shots GZL.. Thank You

I'm not a professional photographer (as a lot of my pics will show) but I'm glad these shots of Kier turned out nice. You wouldn't believe how quickly I had to take photos at the SS booth. It's amazing any of them look ok.

Quick question, do the Court of the Dead PF's not have Ex versions?

Also, I don't remember but isn't her mask removable? I feel like they showed her without the mask in here reveal video they posted way back when.

My biggest worry is the blue coming out of the skull taking the shape of souls. Its super subtle but really gives it that extra 10% so many statues lack. I can see it being a nightmare in production or just removed from the final product. Couldn't tell from your pics, which again are awesome.

My biggest worry is the blue coming out of the skull taking the shape of souls. Its super subtle but really gives it that extra 10% so many statues lack. I can see it being a nightmare in production or just removed from the final product. Couldn't tell from your pics, which again are awesome.

Looks like the blue is gone.... but could be mistaken.

Maybe he means the skulls within the blue. In the original pics it was very syrong that their were several mini spirit faces bleeding into the blue. I cant really tell from these pics how well they executed but it doesnt look as strong. I think I can faintly see one in the blue

Maybe, but I haven't even seen a macro closeup of that blue flame area yet in the most recent pics. And if in the con pics last year, it was hard as hell to see those guys. I can't imagine the mold would've been different so they must be there.

I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. I'm so confused [emoji38]
Haha me too.

I also thought in the proto pics they tried adding a blue paint effect to her sword like how they tried creating the lighted lava effect with vader and sauron. But then I concluded it was just photoshop or studio lighting they were using...but yeah...who knows

Maybe he means the skulls within the blue. In the original pics it was very syrong that their were several mini spirit faces bleeding into the blue. I cant really tell from these pics how well they executed but it doesnt look as strong. I think I can faintly see one in the blue

^this

Back