Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got a great lineup on PO. Those are all the pieces I want but havnt pulled the trigger on yet, except for Kier

Thanks! :duff You'll have plenty of time to decide. I suspect we won't see some of them until 2017. :wink1:

Thanks! :duff You'll have plenty of time to decide. I suspect we won't see some of them until 2017. :wink1:

Thanks, I'm pretty sure over the next 2-3 months i'll drop orders on DP, Captain Marvel and Aquaman. That RS piece is so niece but with statues there is only so much space and I gotta make sure I have a vision for display area. Looking at your lineup I could easily see Kier on display with RS and LD. There was a time I was very optimistic about the COTD line but now I'm losing interst. This Kier piece is to nice not to get but if I don't get any others from this line, I have to consider who I would display her with.

Kier's production photos:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/ki...ad-court-of-the-dead-final-production-gallery

300372_press07.jpg

300372_press08.jpg

300372_press09.jpg

I like what they did to her face. Just a subtle change, but it added a bit more femininity to her looks. Wouldn’t mind her showing up when it’s my time to leave this world.

300372_press07.jpg

These two photos are not good to compare and contrast. The angle and lighting are completely different.

I hear you, but it all we have to work with for the moment. Like I said it’s a subtle change. But they definitely softened her features.

Back