Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! I just discovered this PF today...I'm a new collector so not yet aware of all the lines and have seen a few of the COTD statues before but wasn't very impressed....

but THIS........OMFG. She is AMAZING.
I just pre-ordered her 10 minutes after discovering her existence.

I hope she doesn't get delayed a 4th time....
This along with the upcoming Red Sonja are the two most amazing statues I've seen so far.

The wait begins!

WOW!!! I just discovered this PF today...I'm a new collector so not yet aware of all the lines and have seen a few of the COTD statues before but wasn't very impressed....

but THIS........OMFG. She is AMAZING.
I just pre-ordered her 10 minutes after discovering her existence.

I hope she doesn't get delayed a 4th time....
This along with the upcoming Red Sonja are the two most amazing statues I've seen so far.

The wait begins!

Haha same feeling for me with i Discovered Ben Kenobi Mythos a few months before his release xD.
Welcome to statue collecting they now own your budget.

My biggest worry is the blue coming out of the skull taking the shape of souls. Its super subtle but really gives it that extra 10% so many statues lack. I can see it being a nightmare in production or just removed from the final product. Couldn't tell from your pics, which again are awesome.

Would not be surprised if the whole arm is cast in transparent blue resin. They'll probably do that, then paint the parts that need painting and leave the blue "flames" unpainted.

The smaller spirit skulls are probably there, just not showing in these pix.

ne beautiful and amazing statues, but too long to release a piece, red death after two years and still do not know anything about his release, Gallevrabe released for December 2015 and February 2016 if Kier to continue on these times, shameful fans spend want to collect!

I really thought by now I'd own 3 of these maybe waiting on the forth to show up soon, but I still only have one. The never ending delays on these are killing this line. They still have to put up 6 or 7 more statues before we're done with this line and I can't imagine that happening quickly. Just bummed cause when this was announced they showed us all of them which I thought would lead to mass preorders. Now we just sit and wait, hoping this line won't take 10 years till it's finished.

So then the question is, stick with this line or cancel and save my money? I'm a patient man but I still have my limits.

I'm starting to lose interest as well. Also, competition is increasing for my fun dollars from other companies. SS should strike while the iron is hot.

Just to reminder what your waiting for.

IMG_3308_zpsdc5425a5.jpg

She is worth the wait. I'm hoping she ships before Christmas.

Well the new Spiderman PF and the upcomming Green Goblin, I much prefer the spiderman line over this one. I'll hold out for Kier but highly doubt i'll get any others at this point.

I really thought by now I'd own 3 of these maybe waiting on the forth to show up soon, but I still only have one. The never ending delays on these are killing this line. They still have to put up 6 or 7 more statues before we're done with this line and I can't imagine that happening quickly. Just bummed cause when this was announced they showed us all of them which I thought would lead to mass preorders. Now we just sit and wait, hoping this line won't take 10 years till it's finished.

So then the question is, stick with this line or cancel and save my money? I'm a patient man but I still have my limits.
That's one of the problems. All the hype and interest generated from the proto gets lost before you even get the actual production piece.

Back