Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kids Logic Street Fighter IV

Ryu would be perfect if his face were just a little more animated looking, like he looks in

Ryu looks great. I hope they will move from the shotos eventually as then I would be interested in maybe picking up a few depending on who they do.

I like the ridiculous 'eyebrows over the headband' thing, but the actual face doesn't really look like any Ryu I'm used to seeing. I guess I'm getting this anyway, but would want some kind of custom sculpt to replace the original with, if it isn't changed for the better.
I think I'd want a different looking sculpt for Akuma as well, but he's actually not too bad 'as is'.

They look good to me. I like the artistic interpretation they gave to these. Works with Street Fighter.

Looking forward to these, and I hope the surpass the SOTA mark of 25 figures, and manage to make even more characters. So far, SOTA is still the company that made the most figures, but still missed some of my favorite characters. Plus they are VERY expensive and hard to find, now.

I really hope they come out sometime soon. Been keeping an eye on these for a while.

I Don't think these are 1/6

That would suck so bad if they weren't.

Thought they were confirmed to be 1/6 a while back.

They are 1/6

If you look on the website link Dead-Man posted yesterday and scroll down to the figures it says 12 inch Street Fighter action figures

Thank God they're 1/6. I hope to see Vega, Bison, Cody and Sagat from them too.

When I imagine Bison, it's always the one from the Animated Movie.

2yxp72o.jpg

That thing is to this day the greatest game adaption.

When I imagine Bison, it's always the one from the Animated Movie.

2yxp72o.jpg

That thing is to this day the greatest game adaption.

The thing that makes this Bison the best in my opinion is the ending to the movie, where for whatever ____ing reason Bison is in a semi truck and tries to run over Ryu. I thought it was an absolutely hilarious ending and to this day I still don't understand what they were going for with it.

I have dreamed of Capcom referencing it for ages now. One day I hope he gets it as a super move. It would be perfect in a Marvel vs Capcom game. Out of nowhere a giant semi truck!

The thing that makes this Bison the best in my opinion is the ending to the movie, where for whatever ____ing reason Bison is in a semi truck and tries to run over Ryu. I thought it was an absolutely hilarious ending and to this day I still don't understand what they were going for with it.

I have dreamed of Capcom referencing it for ages now. One day I hope he gets it as a super move. It would be perfect in a Marvel vs Capcom game. Out of nowhere a giant semi truck!

Advent Children isn't an adaptation though. It's a sequel to the game.

Back