Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kids Logic Street Fighter IV

These are just statues right? If so having such static poses is kind of underwhelming.

Heaven forbid people actually have different opinions.

seems more like your attention seeking , really ryu and ken are pretty much the face of street fighter so before clicking on the thread you should expect they would be in it

I'd buy Ken if the price is reasonable, quality is good and if they fix up his face. He's always been my favorite.

These make me happy, I look forward to getting all three. I hope they look decent next to HT stuff in regards to height.

Yeah if you look closely at Akuma's arms, it has the joints sculpted in as a template for the articulation, so that's a hint at what the articulation will look like when the figures are finished.

I'm not loving the head sculpts, but everything else looks good.

Yeah Akuma looks like he's African American!!!

Akuma's eyes light up.

IMG_8469.JPG

IMG_8393.JPG

Woah these are still being made? If Ken is still at unpainted prototype stage I fear how long it will take before these are actually delivered or at least up for preorder. There is definitely a lot of potential in this sort of lineup.

Also I agree that it is nice to see non Americanized Street Fighter sculpts. I wish the Street Fighter merchandise would stay more true to the actual game art.

:dunno

I think these pics are from STGCC 2012. When was that? September? Although I'm not feeling the head sculpts that much, I still want these. I think I can make use of the outfits if I don't like the figures.

:dunno

I think these pics are from STGCC 2012. When was that? September? Although I'm not feeling the head sculpts that much, I still want these. I think I can make use of the outfits if I don't like the figures.

Sculpts seem good enough. They are basing these off of SF4, a mistake so many figure makers are doing since SF4 really has everyone looking their worst (so much steroid abuse :(). What will really make or break it for me is the price and the articulation.

I might get Ken eventually, but I doubt I would buy these soon after release. I am tired of companies picking up a license, releasing the main character and maybe main villain, and then stopping. I fear this will just be the three of them and no one else which would be really lame. Hopefully before Ryu goes up for preorder they will show one or two more characters so we know they have future plans.

I don't mind the SFIV designs. I like the over exaggerated muscle look. I'd prefer those bodies over these. Although Ryu & Ken's face's weren't my favourite. Gouken, Fei Long, Dan & Guy had cool face's. If these are based on SFIV, I think they missed. Doesn't really scream SFIV to me.

I know peeps might want somebody other than another Shoto fighter made next (if they continue with this line), but I really want a Gouken figure :D

If priced right, I think I'd buy Gouken & Ryu. Gouken overall might look alright as is. I'd probably want to swap out Ryu's sculpt though.

Wow first time i've seen these, whens the release date? i was wondering when somebody would make some decent 1/6 street fighter articulated figures

Glad they chose a realistic approach with Ryu and not the Pixar faced version in SFIV.

These look pretty nice actually. I'll be keeping an eye on these.

Akuma has a light-up feature on his eyes, which is nice. But aren't his eyes red?
Overall, they look great - the ankles seem alittle too small though.

Might have to grab Akuma once it's out

Back