Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost sold mine to, put up a sale thread then got cold feet, decide to hold on to him for now as it is a pretty awesome figure.

It's great and all, but if the line is dead... I can't hold onto it. Even if the line miraculously came back, there's still retailers out there that got it at retail.

That was quick.

I'm using the money to replace my Medicom Guts. He's had these weird mold anomaly on his face and it really really irritates me. I wouldn't care so much if the Black Swordsman version wasn't coming out.

I'm using the money to replace my Medicom Guts. He's had these weird mold anomaly on his face and it really really irritates me. I wouldn't care so much if the Black Swordsman version wasn't coming out.

Thats sucks hes not that cheap either right now it's a no brainer to what figure I rather have in my collection Guts wins by a mile.

Thats sucks hes not that cheap either right now it's a no brainer to what figure I rather have in my collection Guts wins by a mile.

I'm actually not displaying it on my shelf anymore, since his sword is so big. It's a disservice to the figure to have it all bunched up in the back of a cabinet.

I don't know why anybody would unload this guy?? If you like street fighter, and Akuma, it seems to be a win win. Sure it bothers us that this line has seemed to die off (or slow down), but what they (kidslogic) did produce is probably one of the most impressive figures I've seen to date.
Also I want to point out. I'm am extremely glad that they actually started with akuma instead of the usual ryu, ken, or chun li. Pretty much every single street fighter line starts with those three while the rest of the cool characters get left behind. Well I got my favorite, so I'm happy. Would be nice to get some others, but akuma is the ultimate!

I would get rid of Akuma just to get a matching set with PCS. Probably selling now will give you the highest return vs later (when PCS releases teasers).

He is a very nice figure but he feels out of place for me with my collection.

I really like this Akuma. It is really fun to pose.

akuma0101.jpg

Bought this when it first came out. Thought not at retail price. Slightly cheaper then. Now though they have too many stock and can't get rid of them. They are cheap as hell. I've seen them around at times 400hkd.

Shame the series ended for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought this when it first came out. Thought not at retail price. Slightly cheaper then. Now though they have too many stock and can't get rid of them. They are cheap as hell. I've seen them around at times 400hkd.

Shame the series ended for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've already got one, but it was too awesome to pass up another for the price. It's a legit figure and yeah it's too bad they already killed the line.

Sorry to dig up and old thread, I was recently asked about selling my Akuma, however I cannot find even sold listings on ebay to gage its value, anyone got a lead on how much its worth?

I am also looking for Kids Logic Akuma, Let me know if anyone is selling theirs.
Thanks!

Back